Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tylerr

Jul 6, 2017
Hello,

Welcome to my introduction where I will explain a few things about me so you know me a little bit better, let's start! (sounds so cheesy). So if you didn't know my forums name is my name in real life except with 1 r, my favorite food is pasta, my favorite video game, of course, is Minecraft, I live in America, Favorite color is blue, and I love the outdoors a lot. My goal here on this server is to make a lot of friends and have a fun time, thanks for reading my introduction ^-^!.

Sincerely,
Tylerr/Tyler

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Welcome to my introduction where I will explain a few things about me so you know me a little bit better, let's start! (sounds so cheesy). So if you didn't know my forums name is my name in real life except with 1 r, my favorite food is pasta, my favorite video game, of course, is Minecraft, I live in America, Favorite color is blue, and I love the outdoors a lot. My goal here on this server is to make a lot of friends and have a fun time, thanks for reading my introduction ^-^!.

Sincerely,
Tylerr/Tyler

Welcome to CCG!
Enjoy your Stay!
P.M if you need anything ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,

Sincerely,
Tylerr/Tyler
Welcome Tyler to the CCG forums!
Nice intro and hope you have fun here!

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Hello,

Sincerely,
Tylerr/Tyler
Hello!, nice to meet you and Welcome to CubeCraft Games! (CCG) :);) enjoy your stay in the best minecraft Server!

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello,

Sincerely,
Tylerr/Tyler

Welcome to CubeCraft Games!
If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask!
Hope you have a nice day. <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom