Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be the prize for my next giveaway?

• Skywars Summer Bundle (1 prize)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shatter Kill Effect (1 prize)

• Clickbait Bundle (1 prize)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello! When I first started my previous giveaway, I was unsure if I was also going to do one in August. However, I decided I will be doing one in August, and I’d like your opinion on what the prize(s) should be!
I will be going according to what the majority wants, so make sure to vote in the poll, and do it quickly, as it’ll be closing in 9 days! These aren’t called “Community Giveaway” for no reason, so I thought I should let you — the community — decide.
Thanks!

- Reesle 😃

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
In my opinion the skywars summer bundle is probably my favorite bundle, and the shatter kill effect is pretty awesome, thats why I picked Skywars summer bundle and shatter kill effect

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Sooo I got some bad news :/

I just now logged onto CC to go buy the Skywars Summer Bundle Gift before the weekly rotation in case it does indeed win in this poll. However, for some annoying reason, it was REPLACED by the fire bundle BEFORE the weekly rotation which is supposed to happen in just over 16 hours.
IMG_6066.png

So, unless somebody can DM me the link to the giftable version of the Skywars Summer Bundle, I will have no choice but to go with the Clickbait Bundle and Shatter Kill Effect for the giveaway.

Sorry, but this was out of my control. 😔

Reactions: Xi :3

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp

I just now logged onto CC to go buy the Skywars Summer Bundle Gift before the weekly rotation in case it does indeed win in this poll. However, for some annoying reason, it was REPLACED by the fire bundle BEFORE the weekly rotation which is supposed to happen in just over 16 hours.
View attachment 232190
So, unless somebody can DM me the link to the giftable version of the Skywars Summer Bundle, I will have no choice but to go with the Clickbait Bundle and Shatter Kill Effect for the giveaway.

I only have the normal version ☹️. I do have the Beach Bundle and Tropical Bundle gifts though, if you want those.

Sorry, I have like ever bundle except this one 😐.

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

View attachment 232190

Disregard previous statement 👆👆
Thanks to @Fishyy I now have the link for the Skywars Summer Bundle Gift and am once again able to offer it as a potential giveaway prize!

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 232190

Disregard previous statement 👆👆
Thanks to @Fishyy I now have the link for the Skywars Summer Bundle Gift and am once again able to offer it as a potential giveaway prize!
Hey I know that person

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! When I first started my previous giveaway, I was unsure if I was also going to do one in August. However, I decided I will be doing one in August, and I’d like your opinion on what the prize(s) should be!
I will be going according to what the majority wants, so make sure to vote in the poll, and do it quickly, as it’ll be closing in 9 days! These aren’t called “Community Giveaway” for no reason, so I thought I should let you — the community — decide.
Thanks!

- Reesle 😃
No one votes one prize

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Lxk5z wrote on GoodGuyZEK's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
UncleSpect wrote on StaticGinger8's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on itzjuan2195's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
LOTR extended editions you have the keys to my heart.
coolzombiee wrote on itzjuan2195's profile.
feliz cumpleaños or happy birthday!
Top Bottom