Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
This guide will contain some of the questions and awnsers of common things in Minecraft
In•Game:
Advises to avoid demotion:
Every staff member needs to know that the admin is always checking console if you abuse.
If you see an ather staff member doing demotable stuff secretly:Dear mate,This behaviour could cause you a demote,Please stop it We can't loose an ather Staff!

If someone saying:"LMAO ez ur so bad trash"
->Sir,Please be respectfull in public chat and against ather players,Continuing this toxic behaviour could cause you a permanent mute,thanks.
Discord:
Tickets:It would be recommended to write correct grammar with all grammar rules:(:,".*)
Your awnsers must be Easy to understand and short.
If you don't know something,it's possible to ask an ather staff member for help :)
General•Chat:
you have to always be active on the chat/forums so you get people's respect and be more famous for future promotions.
I recommend having shortcuts and readdy messages for commun things like:How do I link my account?
How do I open a ticket?
How can I report a player?

be always nice in chats and active on vc/text channels.

Good luck in your staff journey :)
1000000250.png
:cubie2:

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
General•Chat:
you have to always be active on the chat/forums so you get people's respect and be more famous for future promotions.
I recommend having shortcuts and readdy messages for commun things like:How do I link my account?
How do I open a ticket?
For the shortcut there is an message in discord about the link account pinned by the staff or the ex-staff i think

Reactions: Aymencrafter21

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This guide will contain some of the questions and awnsers of common things in Minecraft
In•Game:
Advises to avoid demotion:
Every staff member needs to know that the admin is always checking console if you abuse.
If you see an ather staff member doing demotable stuff secretly:Dear mate,This behaviour could cause you a demote,Please stop it We can't loose an ather Staff!

If someone saying:"LMAO ez ur so bad trash"
->Sir,Please be respectfull in public chat and against ather players,Continuing this toxic behaviour could cause you a permanent mute,thanks.
Discord:
Tickets:It would be recommended to write correct grammar with all grammar rules:(:,".*)
Your awnsers must be Easy to understand and short.
If you don't know something,it's possible to ask an ather staff member for help :)
General•Chat:
How do I open a ticket?

be always nice in chats and active on vc/text channels.

Good luck in your staff journey :)View attachment 233929:cubie2:

Why is someone who has never been staff writing incorrect guides for staff members… 💀

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Ever going to make a yt channel?
Eli wrote on Maaarijn's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🦃🍁🇨🇦🎉
Hope you all have a great day spending time with friends and family. Make sure to take the time to reflect on everything you have to be thankful for.
Top Bottom