Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkyWarsMC

Mar 26, 2024
Sydney, Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I've made 4 Different "Summer Themed" SkyWars Maps designed for the Discord's Summer Competition. Even though it's winter here in Australia, I decided to put on my tank top n flip flops and have some fun in the sun with making these maps!
First Up is my Solos map: Vacation. Themed around the Tropics, Sun, Sand, and Relaxing in the Shade with a Drink, or going surfing!
Screenshot 2024-08-28 133558.png
Screenshot 2024-08-28 133618.png

Next up is my Doubles map Waterpark. Designing this was fun because of the 4 working waterslides. (Yes I've posted this on another thread, but I'm condensing here) Spend a nice sunny day at the CubeCraft Waterpark! With the Water-Playground thing with a giant water bucket, a lazy susan, and a log ride.
Waterpark.png
waterpark midway.png

Third there's Hammock, My SkyWars Duels Map. With a very Simple yet still "SkyWars" design, Put on your shades and lounge back with this map!

Screenshot 2024-08-28 134132.png

And finally, my biggest one. The Map I built for Mega SkyWars: Treasure. Being Over 250 Blocks from End to End, This map is MASSIVE! With plenty of secrets and hidden treasures to find, This map is a treasure hunter's dream! X Marks the Spot!
Treasuresspawn.png
Treasures.png

What do you guys think of my maps? Any suggestions for future maps I should build? Let me know! I just might make them and put them in a YT Video :P

Attachments

• treasuresmid.png
    treasuresmid.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • waterpark start.png
    waterpark start.png
    650.2 KB · Views: 7

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I've made 4 Different "Summer Themed" SkyWars Maps designed for the Discord's Summer Competition. Even though it's winter here in Australia, I decided to put on my tank top n flip flops and have some fun in the sun with making these maps!
First Up is my Solos map: Vacation. Themed around the Tropics, Sun, Sand, and Relaxing in the Shade with a Drink, or going surfing!View attachment 232967View attachment 232968
Next up is my Doubles map Waterpark. Designing this was fun because of the 4 working waterslides. (Yes I've posted this on another thread, but I'm condensing here) Spend a nice sunny day at the CubeCraft Waterpark! With the Water-Playground thing with a giant water bucket, a lazy susan, and a log ride.
View attachment 232966View attachment 232963
Third there's Hammock, My SkyWars Duels Map. With a very Simple yet still "SkyWars" design, Put on your shades and lounge back with this map!

View attachment 232969

And finally, my biggest one. The Map I built for Mega SkyWars: Treasure. Being Over 250 Blocks from End to End, This map is MASSIVE! With plenty of secrets and hidden treasures to find, This map is a treasure hunter's dream! X Marks the Spot!View attachment 232962View attachment 232960
What do you guys think of my maps? Any suggestions for future maps I should build? Let me know! I just might make them and put them in a YT Video :P
Wow you are such a good map maker, you should work for cube craft if there are job applications, for maps you are so good (kind of like a side job, because yeah you need another job)

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
hopefully we can see most of your maps, if not all someday in the server! you'd be a great designer. i want you to win the summer comp btw 😁

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Top Bottom