Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkyWarsMC

Mar 26, 2024
Sydney, Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I've made 4 Different "Summer Themed" SkyWars Maps designed for the Discord's Summer Competition. Even though it's winter here in Australia, I decided to put on my tank top n flip flops and have some fun in the sun with making these maps!
First Up is my Solos map: Vacation. Themed around the Tropics, Sun, Sand, and Relaxing in the Shade with a Drink, or going surfing!
Screenshot 2024-08-28 133558.png
Screenshot 2024-08-28 133618.png

Next up is my Doubles map Waterpark. Designing this was fun because of the 4 working waterslides. (Yes I've posted this on another thread, but I'm condensing here) Spend a nice sunny day at the CubeCraft Waterpark! With the Water-Playground thing with a giant water bucket, a lazy susan, and a log ride.
Waterpark.png
waterpark midway.png

Third there's Hammock, My SkyWars Duels Map. With a very Simple yet still "SkyWars" design, Put on your shades and lounge back with this map!

Screenshot 2024-08-28 134132.png

And finally, my biggest one. The Map I built for Mega SkyWars: Treasure. Being Over 250 Blocks from End to End, This map is MASSIVE! With plenty of secrets and hidden treasures to find, This map is a treasure hunter's dream! X Marks the Spot!
Treasuresspawn.png
Treasures.png

What do you guys think of my maps? Any suggestions for future maps I should build? Let me know! I just might make them and put them in a YT Video :P

Attachments

• treasuresmid.png
    treasuresmid.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • waterpark start.png
    waterpark start.png
    650.2 KB · Views: 8

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I've made 4 Different "Summer Themed" SkyWars Maps designed for the Discord's Summer Competition. Even though it's winter here in Australia, I decided to put on my tank top n flip flops and have some fun in the sun with making these maps!
First Up is my Solos map: Vacation. Themed around the Tropics, Sun, Sand, and Relaxing in the Shade with a Drink, or going surfing!View attachment 232967View attachment 232968
Next up is my Doubles map Waterpark. Designing this was fun because of the 4 working waterslides. (Yes I've posted this on another thread, but I'm condensing here) Spend a nice sunny day at the CubeCraft Waterpark! With the Water-Playground thing with a giant water bucket, a lazy susan, and a log ride.
View attachment 232966View attachment 232963
Third there's Hammock, My SkyWars Duels Map. With a very Simple yet still "SkyWars" design, Put on your shades and lounge back with this map!

View attachment 232969

And finally, my biggest one. The Map I built for Mega SkyWars: Treasure. Being Over 250 Blocks from End to End, This map is MASSIVE! With plenty of secrets and hidden treasures to find, This map is a treasure hunter's dream! X Marks the Spot!View attachment 232962View attachment 232960
What do you guys think of my maps? Any suggestions for future maps I should build? Let me know! I just might make them and put them in a YT Video :P
Wow you are such a good map maker, you should work for cube craft if there are job applications, for maps you are so good (kind of like a side job, because yeah you need another job)

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
hopefully we can see most of your maps, if not all someday in the server! you'd be a great designer. i want you to win the summer comp btw 😁

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

projectcubepack wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Thanks for your contribution to the texture pack! As of now, the project has disbanded. Your texture making skills were great, and we appreciate your contribution. Hope all is well! ( In the future, I’d love to see more textures of yours!! )
coolzombiee wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
Top Bottom