Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 13, 2024
So basically i quit skywars and i am lagging so hard( not fps, tps ) i cant even join a minigame. I have this problem everywhere can someone please help.
2024-09-13_20.51.08.png

Reactions: Loskol

it._.jalil

Sep 4, 2024
Try to log in to your account again + Try to disconnect from the Internet so that the server will take you out alone + Go to the settings in CubeCraft and try to turn off some options. This may succeed.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
So basically i quit skywars and i am lagging so hard( not fps, tps ) i cant even join a minigame. I have this problem everywhere can someone please help.View attachment 233291

Do you have some mods installed, or are you using some client? First thing that comes in my mind is that you might have some mods or client installed that causes the problem. Try playing without any mods and client, and see if you still get the error code. Also the newest version of Minecraft is always recommended, so I would also try changing to it and try playing and see if it still happens.

If you still get the error code, I think you should make bug report in here forums. That way someone from the staff team can assist you with the problem, and fix the issue if it's a server related issue. Then someone from the QA team will most likely handle the issue. But because you most likely want to play with the current mod or client you have installed, I would recommend making the bug report either way and tell what mods and client you are using when filling the bug report form, even if you don't have any problems when using only the vanilla version of Minecraft without mods.

You can make bug report by filling this form.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom