Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So Let's imagine I randomly saw someone in the lobby who had an inappropriate username/skin/cape but they left the lobby to soon so you didn't have any screenshot evidence... I am suggesting for this offence only you can link to Name MC as evidence think about it you can see their name, skin, and any capes they have if they have them... I feel like this would be a helpful edition tell me what you think

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Only if you took a screenshot of the name, I already reported someone with a Hitler skin, I got him username on my screenshot but I didn't get his skin, then, I hopped on to Name MC and made a print screen and reported him. So you can basically already do this.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Personally, I don't think that's fair as they've never logged onto the server before and they've changed their name and then they find that this is a new server for them and they want to hang around to see what it's like then they are disappointed because they are banned and they maybe don't want to come on anymore.
Your acting as if they are genuinely nice people. Most people with inappropriate names/skins (not all, but most) aren't nice people and probably deserve to be banned. If they change their name/skin they will be unbanned when they appeal, so I don't see why this shouldn't beadded

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
No , because you have no proof that they were on the server.
actually no you can't
if I tried to report someone who has never played on this server before normally than you can't it will give you an error message that says that player has never logged onto the server
it is also what stops players from reporting a player after they've been banned
Personally, I don't think that's fair as they've never logged onto the server before and they've changed their name and then they find that this is a new server for them and they want to hang around to see what it's like then they are disappointed because they are banned and they maybe don't want to come on anymore.
once again you can't report a player if they are either banned or they have never logged onto the server
So you would do /party? What will you write after /party, I never knew this was a thing.

EDIT: I'll request a staff member to merge my posts as I didn't mean to write another. :p
you realise that you can just copy everything in that post and put it in an edit of the original
and ask for a staff member to delete the post since staff can't directly Merge posts

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
actually no you can't
if I tried to report someone who has never played on this server before normally than you can't it will give you an error message that says that player has never logged onto the server

once again you can't report a player if they are either banned or they have never logged onto the server

you realise that you can just copy everything in that post and put it in an edit of the original
and ask for a staff member to delete the post since staff can't directly Merge posts

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
No -1 You DONT have any proof that he/she was on the server and your report is going to be denied!
You Do have Proof they were
if you can report a player you have proof of them being online

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You could put a random screenshot in the evidence section (maybe something that says 'down below'). Then fill out the name and in the extra information, put the link to the Name MC page. And the report website actually stops you from reporting people who have never joined the server so that won't be an issue. :)

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You could put a random screenshot in the evidence section (maybe something that says 'down below'). Then fill out the name and in the extra information, put the link to the Name MC page. And the report website actually stops you from reporting people who have never joined the server so that won't be an issue. :)
Okay 1 Thank you (The only other person that realises that a player has to have logged in to be reported)
and 2 the 1 problem with that is that chances are if they see the nonsense screenshot they won't take the report seriously and may not even look in the description

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Okay 1 Thank you (The only other person that realises that a player has to have logged in to be reported)
and 2 the 1 problem with that is that chances are if they see the nonsense screenshot they won't take the report seriously and may not even look in the description
I believe they will look at the extra information. It is like what they said for people who use vidme to report. Just put a random video in the evidence and a link to the actual video in the description. I am pretty positive that the staff member will at least read the extra information before dismissing the report.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No, because then you can't really prove that they joined the server with that specific skin/name. Let's say someone uses an "inappropriate" skin on a different server but a "normal" skin on cubectraft, should they be banned for using say a Nazi soldier skin on a WWII server, but switching to a normal skin when they play on cubecraft? The point is just because a skin or username pops up on name mc, doesn't mean they accessed cubecraft with that skin or name.

(Yes I just looked it up there are WWII servers so I can see someone using a WWII era skin on them)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
No, because then you can't really prove that they joined the server with that specific skin/name. Let's say someone uses an "inappropriate" skin on a different server but a "normal" skin on cubectraft, should they be banned for using say a Nazi soldier skin on a WWII server, but switching to a normal skin when they play on cubecraft? The point is just because a skin or username pops up on name mc, doesn't mean they accessed cubecraft with that skin or name.

(Yes I just looked it up there are WWII servers so I can see someone using a WWII era skin on them)
if they change a skin you will be able to know

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
if they change a skin you will be able to know
Yes but the skin will still show up as one of your skins on name mc, then all soomeone has to do is lie and say you used it on cubecraft. My point is name mc doesn't tell you which server(s) you used the skin on, just that at one point you have used it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Okay So Let's imagine I randomly saw someone in the lobby who had an inappropriate username/skin/cape but they left the lobby to soon so you didn't have any screenshot evidence... I am suggesting for this offence only you can link to Name MC as evidence think about it you can see their name, skin, and any capes they have if they have them... I feel like this would be a helpful edition tell me what you think
I do agree with this suggestion.
For all of you guys saying that there is no proof if they have joined the server.
for those who don't understand.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom