Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I do agree with this suggestion.
For all of you guys saying that there is no proof if they have joined the server.
-picture snip-
But it doesn't prove that they logged into the server with that particular skin or name. Let's say I put on a Nazi skin and changed my name to "4thReichRises" but never logged on to cubecrat with that particular skin or name(Say after a couple months I get tired of it and change my name/skin to something not Nazi related), should I be banned from cubecraft?

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
But it doesn't prove that they logged into the server with that particular skin or name. Let's say I put on a Nazi skin and changed my name to "4thReichRises" but never logged on to cubecrat with that particular skin or name(Say after a couple months I get tired of it and change my name/skin to something not Nazi related), should I be banned from cubecraft?
Indeed...

And also, if you didn't have the time to take the screenshot how come you did have time to see the name and everything else?

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You must have a screenshot or other prove to report... i think
Did you read the suggestion or just assume off of the title that it was a support about links because I want to report a player
Indeed...

And also, if you didn't have the time to take the screenshot how come you did have time to see the name and everything else?
yes because you saw the skin/cape or read the name but before you could take a screenshot the player left... P.S. I believe you are also forgetting about Lag Spikes (I would assume that being because you don't get any)
I Don't Think You Understand The Premise of this... if you changed your skin people would know when they looked at the Name MC page

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I am not really seeing how you are getting to this point. Are you saying some players will just go on namemc and look for people with inappropriate skins/names just to report them? For your example, if the person was banned because of his name/skin but didn't join the server, then he changed it and tried to join and saw he was banned, he could just appeal saying it was changed. Then he would be unbanned. No harm done.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I Don't Think You Understand The Premise of this... if you changed your skin people would know when they looked at the Name MC page
It will show you changed your skin, but it won't show whether you were ever on cubecraft with that skin.

I am not really seeing how you are getting to this point. Are you saying some players will just go on namemc and look for people with inappropriate skins/names just to report them? For your example, if the person was banned because of his name/skin but didn't join the server, then he changed it and tried to join and saw he was banned, he could just appeal saying it was changed. Then he would be unbanned. No harm done.
That's kind of my point. The fact that name mc doesn't provide any proof that a skin of name was used on cubecraft means that it shouldn't be used to ban someone from cubecraft. Using this logic, why even require any evidence for reports? Just have mods ban everyone who gets reported because they can appeal.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I can't see any problems with this. If they never joined the server, you can't report them and this just makes it much easier to report people with innapropiate names.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Honestly, I think that it may help a little, but would mostly be a waste of time. If you see someone with a inappropriate name you could just report them. I know what you are saying about there is sometimes not enough time but this rarely happens.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hi,

Feel free to report players for inappropriate skins/names by putting the mcname link in the 'Extra Information' tab.
You're only able to report players that have logged onto the server, so that won't be an issue at all.

However DO always try to gather evidence yourself first (even if it's a screenshot of tab).

Hope this answered your questions, feel free to DM me for more information about this.
note: we don't punish for inappropriate capes.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom