Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

govdubz

Oct 12, 2024
So I am on pc and want to join my son on one of the bedrock community servers but can never get on the same one. I did it once before but can't remember how to join the server once I do the /whereami commands and find out what server he is on. I literally have been looking online for hours and no one says a thing about joining servers like this. For some reason it never comes up in the friends tab when he's playing a community server like cubecraft. Any one have a answer for this? Metaphorically ripping my hair out trying to figure this one out!

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
So I am on pc and want to join my son on one of the bedrock community servers but can never get on the same one. I did it once before but can't remember how to join the server once I do the /whereami commands and find out what server he is on. I literally have been looking online for hours and no one says a thing about joining servers like this. For some reason it never comes up in the friends tab when he's playing a community server like cubecraft. Any one have a answer for this? Metaphorically ripping my hair out trying to figure this one out!
Hello! You two can play together if you create a party!

Invite him to a party using the command /party invite HIS_USERNAME

He will have to type out /party accept YOUR_USERNAME

By being in a party, he will automatically join any game you join

govdubz

Oct 12, 2024
Hello! You two can play together if you create a party!

Invite him to a party using the command /party invite HIS_USERNAME

He will have to type out /party accept YOUR_USERNAME

By being in a party, he will automatically join any game you join
Wow thanks for the quick answer. I will try this as well. Thanks so much

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom