Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want lobby/general achievements like these?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So we all know that the lobby doesn't have any achievements. What if we have some? A lot of players crave for a punishment, so these achievements are for those who haven't obtained all of them or for those who enjoy getting banned!

Achievements: All achievements show ??? as the reward. ??? could be nothing, a couple points, some XP, "negative rewards" (you lose instead of gain), and/or a cubelet. Rewards are random and vary between 0-100 XP, 0-20 points, and between 0 to the default chance of getting a cubelet upon unlocking an achievement.
The hammer falls on you: Get banned the first time.
Peace and quiet: Get muted the first time.
Pull over: Get a warning.
No voice of reason: Get permanently muted.
Goodbye forever: Get permanently banned.
Tickets please: Get 5 warnings.
Hammer's on me a second time: Get banned a 2nd time.
Zipped mouth: Get muted a 2nd time.
Nope, not today: Use an alt to bypass a ban or a mute.
Icarus: Fly for 30 seconds nonstop in a game of eggwars, lucky islands, or skywars.
A free ticket: Make an appeal within 30 minutes after getting banned or muted.
Back from the dead: Log on to CubeCraft with at least 10 alts (different times are okay).
High on coke: Use speed or bhop in any game.
Walking like Jesus: Use jesus hacks to walk across water.
On the brink of death: Fall into the Void in any game, but save yourself.
Excuse me, coming through: Eat or shoot without slowing down.
Autopilot engaged: Kill at least 10 players without doing anything.
Speeding through games: Win any PvP game in under a minute.
Sniper!: Fire at least 10 shots. All 10 shots must hit a target.
Hacker addict: After getting unbanned, hack again.

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

So we all know that the lobby doesn't have any achievements. What if we have some? A lot of players crave for a punishment, so these achievements are for those who haven't obtained all of them or for those who enjoy getting banned!

Achievements: All achievements show ??? as the reward. ??? could be nothing, a couple points, some XP, and/or a cubelet. Rewards are random and vary between 0-100 XP, 0-20 points, and between 0 to the default chance of getting a cubelet upon unlocking an achievement.
The hammer falls on you: Get banned the first time.
Peace and quiet: Get muted the first time.
Pull over: Get a warning.
No voice of reason: Get permanently muted.
Goodbye forever: Get permanently banned.
Tickets, please: Get 5 warnings.
Hammer's on me a second time: Get banned a 2nd time.
Zipped mouth: Get muted a 2nd time.
Nope, not today: Use an alt to bypass a ban or a mute.
Icarus: Fly for 30 seconds nonstop in a game of eggwars, lucky islands, or skywars.
A free ticket: Make an appeal in 30 minutes after getting banned or muted.
Back from the dead: Log on to CubeCraft with at least 10 alts (different times are okay).
High on coke: Use speed or bhop in any game.
Walking like Jesus: Use jesus hacks to walk across water.
On the brink of death: Fall into the Void in any game, but save yourself.
Excuse me, coming through: Eat or shoot without slowing down.
Autopilot engaged: Kill at least 10 players without doing anything.
Speeding through games: Win any PvP game in under a minute.

Woah, woah stop right there, some of these aren't even possible if you get permanently banned how will you get the achievement?
How will you comfirm the alt to get the achievement, plus using alts is ban able. These are all dumb a rule breaker should get rewards for breaking the rules. This is honestly one of the dumber threads I've ever seen, again rule breakers should not get rewarded for breaking the rules. @hgbf you know what to do. This should never happen, some of these aren't even possible and rule breakers should not get rewarded for their rule breaking.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Woah, woah stop right there, some of these aren't even possible if you get permanently banned how will you get the achievement?
How will you comfirm the alt to get the achievement, plus using alts is ban able. These are all dumb a rule breaker should get rewards for breaking the rules. This is honestly one of the dumber threads I've ever seen, again rule breakers should not get rewarded for breaking the rules. @hgbf you know what to do. This should never happen, some of these aren't even possible and rule breakers should not get rewarded for their rule breaking.
The idea is that hackers get unfairly rewarded so much from easily winning games by using hacks.

It's possible to keep the permanently banned achievement:

Method 1: Appeal and get unbanned.
Method 2: Your account gets compromised (permaban) and you change your password.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think anyone enjoys getting ban. This may encourage more people to go against the rules because they want these achievements. -1 from me.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Personally I think for most hackers this wouldn't work because they don't play for stats. They play with hacks because they find it fun. It would only effect the small minority who use hacks to boost their stats.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Personally I think for most hackers this wouldn't work because they don't play for stats. They play with hacks because they find it fun. It would only effect the small minority who use hacks to boost their stats.

I agree. They Hack because it's what they called "Fun" not because they want to get stats ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
LemonyBreak459 wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Velocidad wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday! :)
Flxen wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom