Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I already gave my reason, Each user has a cage.
*facepalm* You see CC runs on people buying ranks, donating... People have been requesting more perks for ranked players to increase the chances of people buying ranks and supporting the server.
Sometimes 'unnecessary' becomes necessary. How? Well at first Vanity in general is 'unnecessary' but it gives people more motivation to purchase a rank which increase the sales, more cosmetics and features = more sales. See where I am getting at.
People tend to like being different or special with different colors or cosmetics. Take a look at some of the vanity features and do any of them appeal to you? The creator of this thread and those who support it like the idea of having different glass cages. Vanity has a role in CC's sales, and since it is cosmetic you don't need to select or use it. It is merely cosmetic
Please elaborate more why you think it is 'unnecessary'.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
G

Gamerfull

*facepalm* You see CC runs on people buying ranks, donating... People have been requesting more perks for ranked players to increase the chances of people buying ranks and supporting the server.
Sometimes 'unnecessary' becomes necessary. How? Well at first Vanity in general is 'unnecessary' but it gives people more motivation to purchase a rank which increase the sales, more cosmetics and features = more sales. See where I am getting at.
People tend to like being different or special with different colors or cosmetics. Take a look at some of the vanity features and do any of them appeal to you? The creator of this thread and those who support it like the idea of having different glass cages. Vanity has a role in CC's sales, and since it is cosmetic you don't need to select or use it. It is merely cosmetic
Please elaborate more why you think it is 'unnecessary'.
Ok

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1nvcdx.jpg

Inb4 for people who think I'm a hypocrite.

Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom