Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!

I have an idea that concerns Free-For-All.
You probably all know the events with the voting.
I now have a new idea for an event.
I would find it so cool if you added "Custom events" to the voting.
And then 3 (or more) random events would happen in the next 5 minutes.

I already have a few ideas for this:
TNT Rain, everyone gets blindness, everyone gets a random effect.
The idea is only there to loosen up the game a little and make it more fun.

Feel free to share your opinion!
And if you like the idea, you can also write more ideas for custom events.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I think CubeCraft did a great job of adding a little chaos to Free for All in past updates. But I think that this would make it too chaotic.

And what do you mean by "custom events"? Do you mean that players would type in event prompts like "add skeletons"? If so, I can't see this happening because the AI required to do this is still not developed (especially for Minecraft Bedrock).

I think that events should be kept more or less the same. I wouldn't mind a few more events being added to the mix, but I do think they should be more regulated than this.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Let’s get the negatives out of the way: I don’t like the idea of having multiple events at once. I also don’t like the idea of custom events.

Now, the positives: I do like the idea of a “tnt rain” and a “everyone gets a random effect” event. I think those would be fun!

Lastly, @hoppyfrog28_ ’s reply gave me an idea. I think it would be cool to have a “mob arena” type event where creepers, skeletons, zombies, pillagers, etc. will randomly spawn around the map for a period of 5 minutes. Whoever would kill the most mobs would win!

Flimsychip

Novice Member
Jan 5, 2024
Australia
Heyy!

I have an idea that concerns Free-For-All.
You probably all know the events with the voting.
I now have a new idea for an event.
I would find it so cool if you added "Custom events" to the voting.
And then 3 (or more) random events would happen in the next 5 minutes.

I already have a few ideas for this:
TNT Rain, everyone gets blindness, everyone gets a random effect.
The idea is only there to loosen up the game a little and make it more fun.

Feel free to share your opinion!
And if you like the idea, you can also write more ideas for custom events.
Maybe. Tnt rain = not a bad idea actually but maybe not crazily constant, blindness = maybe give a speed boost with that to as blindness can have a slowness effect, random effects = not sure about that. And only one event at a time in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reesle

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking at current events: rocket launcher event is by far the least favorite of all FFA mains, because it interferes with what the game is made for: PvP. By adding modifiers to the game as event, you are in essence doing the same. Not only do I think that FFA has one of the most committed communities, but I also think it defeats the point of the game. Only effects as Strength or Speed for all I think could work, but why vote it? Instead you can also vote King of the Hill so you can keep on playing without any issues at all 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Eli and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Guys what happened to the links to cubecraft marketplace items on the cube stats page?
coolzombiee wrote on ajezh12345's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom