Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
So yesterday, I have found information about the EggWars update via the #Java channel on CubeCraft Discord and I want to share it with you guys.

Basically what happened was someone pointed out the removal of half health after the notion board for the update was updated, and one of the admins responded to it. There will be screenshots showing the conversation. You can use the search on Discord to find the entire conversation if you're interested but I'm only showing the important ones.

Here is the summary of what I've learned:

[Update is still work in progress, things are subject to change]

- The shop in Normal and OP modes will be back to the OG shop (as expected since it's the point of the update), this change will help bring back players who enjoyed old EggWars.
- The reason for the removal of half health on Java is because it was used to win games faster and it is stopping new players from getting into the game.
- The same person have asked if the armor in the shop will be protection 3 or 4, the admin said that protection 4 is more likely since it is OG (yes, can confirm it is OG).

While it is nice to know that the information has been acknowledged, I still have questions about the update:

1 - Will diamond pickaxe cost gold again?
2 - Will kits be reverted to how it was in season 1 or will it stay how it is now? Example: Miner kit used to have stone pickaxe efficiency 5 in OP mode
3 - Will generators be reverted to how it was in season 1 or will it stay how it is now? Examples: Capacity and prices
4 - Will chain armor return?

Screenshots of the conversation:
1724004523887.png
1724004543812.png
Let me know what you think. I'm excited that we are about to get the OG EggWars Update soon!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom