Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello Dear cubecrafters

-The most of you know that the lapiz rank the rank is with the least players.

-The most of cubecraft players find the obsidian rank from price too high.

I suggest for more items for lapiz, But What? Cubecraft have you Good ideas Pls give a comment. Or remove this rank, Idk say it me.

The obsidian is too high from price And hardst any difference with emerald. I suggest an elytra in the lobby, 1 more lobby gadget, I think for dropping a horse And than you can ride him.

King regards
DodelijkeNoob

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
hello Dear cubecrafters

I suggest for more items for lapiz, But What? Cubecraft have you Good ideas Pls give a comment. Or remove this rank, Idk say it me.

The obsidian is too high from price And hardst any difference with emerald. I suggest an elytra in the lobby, 1 more lobby gadget, I think for dropping a horse And than you can ride him.

King regards
DodelijkeNoob
I think it don't needs to add more items on Lapiz...And what you said, Obsidian the price is really high, but you can do everything with it so yeah, and i don't think we need to remove the Lapiz rank.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why Should they remove lapiz? If people bought the rank wich rank do they get? Please explain your ideas more to understand it better. You also are saying adding a elytra, But that is useless, because you can do /fly . So I say a No -1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
hello Dear cubecrafters

Nice...
A suggestion asking for suggestions...
P.S. removing ranks probably won't ever happen, due to the backlash Cube would get from people who bought Lapiz

Anything that makes the difference between Emerald & Obsidian (Without any negative sides) is completely fine IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soeshi and Cynamooo

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think it don't needs to add more items on Lapiz...And what you said, Obsidian the price is really high, but you can do everything with it so yeah, and i don't think we need to remove the Lapiz rank.
You can also everything do with emerald, that is Why more things

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Why Should they remove lapiz? If people bought the rank wich rank do they get? Please explain your ideas more to understand it better. You also are saying adding a elytra, But that is useless, because you can do /fly . So I say a No -1
If lapiz rank removed, they get maybe gold rank

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok ok talking about adding stuff or removing stuff from ranks is very hard a act apon because people get upset because they paid more then others or a cheaper rank does more then them, I do agree lapiz needs something else but ya gotta give a little to upper ranks when giving to a lower one

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree with this, the horse and the elytra could be a nice lobby feature. But removing lapiz should not be necessary and neither is it to change it, the reason its not so popular is because for only about 10£ you get gold which can vote the gamemode in eggwars, and lapis only does health which is fine in my opinion.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
And how would og gold ranks feel? People who bought lapiz are now gold for a price alot cheaper then what people originally paid! Do you know how mad all the golds would get
It was just an idea, you dont have to get mad.
They wont remove lapiz, but if did remove it, people wouldnt get gold rank.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you do have any ideas for lapis that do not overlap any other permissions from other ranks, feel free to add them. We won't remove a rank because it has little permissions, as there have been a large amount of people with the lapis rank who don't want to lose it (obviously). "But can't you give them gold/iron?!?!?" -- If we give them gold, we lose out on potential purchases of the rank itself. If we give them iron, they'll demand for their money back, which is a whole other kerfuffle.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
A few players as of now has Lapiz rank, Also there's a motivation behind why there aren't enough perks for lapiz, since its the second slightest rank.
Removing lapiz will bring about an excessive number of contentions, since players have as of now got it, what' more, they'll additionally request for refunds. Which will make cubecraft group lose a few benefits, On the other hand, Obsidian has all advantages and access to /fly. As you said its costly. Including elytra for obsidian rankers, wouldn't have any effect since they have flight on lobbies.

Thank you!

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Other option, you can also do a suggestion. Instead of scold me

I am sorry I came off like that I wasn't scolding your idea I was stating my opinion on another persons comment I am sorry it came off like that
It was just an idea, you dont have to get mad.
They wont remove lapiz, but if did remove it, people wouldnt get gold rank.
I wasn't mad I didn't mean to come off like that and I am sorry I will word myself a little better next time and I always say something along those lines when someone suggest something having to do with uping peoples ranks and removing ranks

I am sorry to you both for the confusion

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Adding things for Obby rank is perfect.

TBH the only thing that I would be concerned about ranks is the rank I have or higher. If you are above Lapiz rank, then what's the point of wanting things to get added? Yeah I get if you have friends with lapiz but still...

BUT I do agree that more should be added to lapiz.

Oh also,

If you think that Obby rank is to high and lapiz isn't worth it, just don't buy those ranks...

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
If they remove the lapiz rank, what will happen with the player with the rank?

Not a good suggestion because your asking for suggestions like Gainfull said.

Adding some new features for obsidian should be nice. Such as my new gadget called: Firework Cow.
*wink*

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom