Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

I know that to be a developer you have to contact Jobs@cubecraft.net..

But it would be more convenient to apply from a section, this section would be like Builder, only that would change Types of Constructions to Examples of codes that you have created ...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know that to be a developer you have to contact Jobs@cubecraft.net..

But it would be more convenient to apply from a section, this section would be like Builder, only that would change Types of Constructions to Examples of codes that you have created ...
Well, there is a special link for paid jobs like Developer.

I personally think it should be separated because this is a more "serious" position and it is a job.

I found this link on twitter:
https://recruit.zohopublic.eu/recru...=CRqkY@HCxEGTXt7tRDfJ5pzu2yeC.r@KJ3DH5zm7Cic-

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
There's a page already, don't think this is necessary. It's not something for everyone to apply. You really have to be qualified and have a lot of knowledge about developing. If it was posted on the forums, there would be a lot of people that apply without knowledge about developing, or that apply because the "are good with command blocks" (yes, I have seen this type of people).

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
When you apply for Developer ypu apply for real job. There, the applications look more serious than if they were made in a google form. And, that it's easier to manage the Developer applications there.

I'll apply for dev, changin the title to jrdev app.

Last edited:

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Developer isn't a volunteer position like Staff. You get paid for your work, it's a choice of career, as said above the Career site for DTM (Digital Tree Media), also the owners of CubeCraft is here.
Therefore it's a no from me. It may be connected to CubeCraft in some way, but it's not a position the community should be determined to get, it'll require a lot of responsibilities.

Reactions: DrHam

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
1. What Hangargeek said
2. Please stop creating the most useless suggestions...

First you want Staff Ranks to go from:
Builder -> Build Team
Developer -> Development Team
etc.

And now a forum app. even tho they made a special link JUST FOR THAT POSITION, I beg you, please stop the useless suggestions...

Reactions: Cyqni and DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AuraVST wrote on Flix神's profile.
We will Miss you :(
New predictions based on the current situation:
1729390392570.png
Eli
Petition to delete nostalgia
Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Top Bottom