Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him

New Skinpack

What do you think about a new skinpack? I have camouflage skins in stock, but you can also say ideas and I try to pixel them. Here is a small preview of the camouflage skins (react with a thumbs up if you want to have the skins on the server):
D507D444-9806-47A3-B56D-E2F8AC8D65A1.gif

————————————————
Here is a second Skinpack. It’s Name is Soldier. How do you find it?

:cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light:

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

New Skinpack

What do you think about a new skinpack? I have camouflage skins in stock, but you can also say ideas and I try to pixel them. Here is a small preview of the camouflage skins (react with a thumbs up if you want to have the skins on the server):
View attachment 230576
————————————————
View attachment 230577
:cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light: :heart: :cube_light:
Good job

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Really great job!!! my only concern is that there is a LOT of camouflage skins already out there and people might just decide to get those instead. this could probably be fixed though by putting a different twist on it or something that will help it stand out while blending in!! i really like the soldier skin pack and i think a lot of people would get it! Really nice job!!!!

Reactions: Reesle

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Really great job!!! my only concern is that there is a LOT of camouflage skins already out there and people might just decide to get those instead. this could probably be fixed though by putting a different twist on it or something that will help it stand out while blending in!! i really like the soldier skin pack and i think a lot of people would get it! Really nice job!!!!
Thank you!!!

Reactions: endertom100

zNightss

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
The Earth 🌎
Pronouns
He/Him

New Skinpack

View attachment 230576
————————————————
View attachment 230577
cool!!

• Heart
Reactions: Lxk5z
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom