Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everybody! Hope you’re all having a great day. Now I know it’s been a while since my last suggestion. Originally, I was planning to make this 7 days ago, but I’ve been really busy lately. Today’s suggestion will be about implementing a new Lukewarm Ocean island into Skyblock. I’ll discuss what I think should be included and how it’ll affect the game. This won’t be a tiny suggestion, so if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing, please at least scroll down to the “summary” section and read that. Thank you!

Shipwreck & New Armour Trim:
The first thing that I think should be included on this island is a shipwreck structure in the ocean. It would have chests that contain some useful loot. One of the chests would also have a really cool new armour trim: Coast. Here’s a picture of what it looks like in a variety of colours:
IMG_6026.jpeg

Dolphins:
Second, I think this island should contain dolphins! Upon death, dolphins have a chance of dropping raw cod, which would provide a quick new way obtaining that item instead of having to panestakingly fish for it one-by-one. Also, while swimming with Dolphins, they will grant you the “Dolphin’s Grace” effect, which is basically a swimming speed boost. I think that Dolphin spawners should cost between 100-125 mil/spawner.

Squid & Ink Sacs:
Third, I think squid should also be incorporated onto this island. I think that squid spawners should cost anywhere between 50-60 mil/spawner. Squid are passive aquatic mobs that will drop ink sacs upon dying. Using the ink sacs, it is possible to dye many items black, but only possible to craft one new item: book & quill. Book & quill is a book in Minecraft that is possible to write in and give to others.

Kelp:
Additionally, I think kelp plants should be added to the bottom of the ocean on this island. This new farmable item can be put into a furnace and turned into a new food source: dried kelp. Using 9 dried kelp, it is possible to craft dried kelp blocks. This block is not only useful for decoration, but is also a very good fuel source for furnaces able to smelt 20 items with 1 block!

Heart Of The Sea:
After first traveling to this island, it would be possible to purchase a Heart Of The Sea via the Skyblock shop.

Quests:
To end, here are a list of quests that could potentially be included with this island.

Underwater Part II:
  • Craft a conduit using 8 nautilus shells and a heart of the sea
This is a continuation of “Underwater Part I”, a quest idea I came up with in this suggestion. To unlock this quest, Part I must be completed and this Lukewarm Ocean island must be unlocked.
Part III of this quest will come up in a future suggestion.

Graceful Swimmer:
  • Swim in water while having the dolphin’s grace effect for a combined total of 5 minutes

Back in Black:
  • Craft 200 black dye
  • Dye 10 beds black
  • Craft 64 black candles (this suggestion would first have to be implemented)
  • Craft 200 black carpet
  • Craft 64 black wool
  • Craft 128 black concrete powder
  • Craft 128 black stained glass
  • Craft 128 black stained glass panes

Pen Pals:
  • Craft 32 book & quill items
  • Write over 1000 words in the book & quill items (not sure if this is possible to track)

All Things Kelp:
  • Harvest 1000 kelp
  • Smelt 500 kelp
  • Craft 128 dried kelp blocks
  • Eat 64 dried kelp

Monstrous Behaviour:
  • Kill 100 dolphins
  • Eat 50 raw cod
  • Allow axolotls to attack and kill 10 squid

Other potential quest ideas include:
  • Craft _ gray dye
  • Purchase _ heart of the sea from the Skyblock shop

Summary:
In this suggestion about a new Lukewarm Ocean island, I first put forward the idea of a shipwreck structure containing loot and a new armour trim: Coast. Next, I suggest dolphins are added. When swimming with them, they will grant you dolphin’s grace, which is essentially a swimming speed boost. They will additionally drop raw cod if killed. Third, I suggested squid be implemented. Upon being killed, squid drop ink sacs, which are used to craft the book & quill item. Plus, kelp should also be incorporated into this island, which the players will be able to farm and smelt into dried kelp, a new food source! Dried kelp can also be crafted into dried kelp blocks, a very efficient fuel source and cool decorational block. Lastly, heart of the sea will be available in the Skyblock shop upon first travelling to this island. All of these new features bring the potential for a multitude of new quests!
EA3B0298-4E60-4E6F-B854-493B3231E79A.jpeg

Conclusion:
Thank you so much for reading my suggestion! I hope you liked it! Make sure to share all thoughts and criticisms about this suggestion in the replies, and voice your opinion by reacting with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:. Have a great rest of your day!

- Reesle 🐙

P.S. might have another suggestion out later today.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
The second quest i would not do, and i would add drowneds for the shells. For the second quest you would really need a big island and that may be hard.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The second quest i would not do, and i would add drowneds for the shells. For the second quest you would really need a big island and that may be hard.
Yes I already suggested the drowned and shells be implemented in this suggestion:
New Skyblock Island 7th Edition - Overworld: Warm Ocean
They would have to add the effect becuz dolphins grace is not in bedrock :(
You can get speed from them
Yeah you’re right, didn’t know that, thanks!
IMG_6027.jpeg

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see a new Lukewarm Ocean Island added to Skyblock containing squid, dolphins, kelp, and a new armour trim? Make sure to voice your opinion by reacting to the above suggestion using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!

Also, thank you to those who already reacted & replied :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lxk5z wrote on GoodGuyZEK's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
UncleSpect wrote on StaticGinger8's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on itzjuan2195's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
LOTR extended editions you have the keys to my heart.
coolzombiee wrote on itzjuan2195's profile.
feliz cumpleaños or happy birthday!
Top Bottom