Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which addition would you be most excited for?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey all! Hope your day’s great thus far! Today, I will be suggesting Cubecraft implement a NEW Nether island called “Crimson Forest”! This suggestion is shorter than usual. However, if you don’t want to read the whole thing, scroll to the bottom of this thread and read the “summary” section! Now, here it is.

Crimson Wood & Blocks:
Firstly, this new island would obviously contain Crimson wood, which would include a variety of 15 different crimson blocks, such as logs, fences, hanging signs (view this suggestion about implementing Hanging Signs into Skyblock), etc. When fully grown, Crimson fungus trees also produce Shroomlights, Crimson vines and Netherwart blocks. Crimson fungus trees are grown by applying 1-4 bonemeal onto a crimson fungus. This would be, as of this moment, the only plant that will have the capability of being grown using bonemeal within Skyblock, as it is the only way to grow Crimson Fungus trees. This island would also include Crimson roots and Crimson Nylium, which would be purchasable from the shop after unlocking it. Adding all of these new blocks comes with the possibility for many new quests, such as gather _ Crimson wood, craft _ Netherwart blocks, grow _ Crimson Fungus trees using bonemeal, gather _ Shroomlights, etc.
IMG_5560.jpeg

Gold Nugget Ore Generators:
Next, I think this island could possibly include a new generator type: gold nugget ore generators! What I’m thinking is that these generators would be similar to the quartz generators in the sense that they give lots of XP. Also, a gold nugget ore block will drop if mined using Silk Touch, which could be useful for Nether decoration. Depending on what the devs decide to do with this, these generators could possibly grant more XP than the quartz gens do! This feature would be especially useful late-game if they decide to add Netherite, because the enchants’ XP level requirements would probably be super expensive for Netherite. With this new generator, a “gather _ gold nuggets” quest could be added.

Hoglins:
Third, I think this island should contain Hoglins, as these mobs are commonly found in the nether and especially in Crimson Forests. I think Hoglin spawners should cost between 85-110 mil/spawner. This mob would make a fun addition to the game, and could also come with new quests such as cook _ pork chop in the nether, kill _ Hoglins, breed _ Hoglins, etc.

Summary:
In today’s suggestion, I’m proposing Cubecraft add a new Crimson Forest island to Skyblock. This island would include Crimson Fungus trees, which would give access to Crimson wood. Using this new wood type, it would be possible to craft 15 new blocks! 5 other blocks would also be obtainable. I think Cubecraft should include a gold nugget ore generator that would give lots of XP! Plus, this island would come with Hoglins. All of these new additions bring many possibilities for new quests!

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who read my suggestion! Please tell me what you do and don’t like about this suggestion. I’m always open to criticism! Lastly, don’t forget to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!

- Reesle

P.S. I’ll be hosting a giveaway starting on June 1st!

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey all! Hope your day’s great thus far! Today, I will be suggesting Cubecraft implement a NEW Nether island called “Crimson Forest”! This suggestion is shorter than usual. However, if you don’t want to read the whole thing, scroll to the bottom of this thread and read the “summary” section! Now, here it is.

Crimson Wood & Blocks:
Firstly, this new island would obviously contain Crimson wood, which would include a variety of 15 different crimson blocks, such as logs, fences, hanging signs (view this suggestion about implementing Hanging Signs into Skyblock), etc. When fully grown, Crimson fungus trees also produce Shroomlights, Crimson vines and Netherwart blocks. Crimson fungus trees are grown by applying 1-4 bonemeal onto a crimson fungus. This would be, as of this moment, the only plant that will have the capability of being grown using bonemeal within Skyblock, as it is the only way to grow Crimson Fungus trees. This island would also include Crimson roots and Crimson Nylium, which would be purchasable from the shop after unlocking it. Adding all of these new blocks comes with the possibility for many new quests, such as gather _ Crimson wood, craft _ Netherwart blocks, grow _ Crimson Fungus trees using bonemeal, gather _ Shroomlights, etc.
View attachment 230808

Next, I think this island could possibly include a new generator type: gold nugget ore generators! What I’m thinking is that these generators would be similar to the quartz generators in the sense that they give lots of XP. Also, a gold nugget ore block will drop if mined using Silk Touch, which could be useful for Nether decoration. Depending on what the devs decide to do with this, these generators could possibly grant more XP than the quartz gens do! This feature would be especially useful late-game if they decide to add Netherite, because the enchants’ XP level requirements would probably be super expensive for Netherite. With this new generator, a “gather _ gold nuggets” quest could be added.

Hoglins:
Third, I think this island should contain Hoglins, as these mobs are commonly found in the nether and especially in Crimson Forests. I think Hoglin spawners should cost between 85-110 mil/spawner. This mob would make a fun addition to the game, and could also come with new quests such as cook _ pork chop in the nether, kill _ Hoglins, breed _ Hoglins, etc.

Summary:
In today’s suggestion, I’m proposing Cubecraft add a new Crimson Forest island to Skyblock. This island would include Crimson Fungus trees, which would give access to Crimson wood. Using this new wood type, it would be possible to craft 15 new blocks! 5 other blocks would also be obtainable. I think Cubecraft should include a gold nugget ore generator that would give lots of XP! Plus, this island would come with Hoglins. All of these new additions bring many possibilities for new quests!

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who read my suggestion! Please tell me what you do and don’t like about this suggestion. I’m always open to criticism! Lastly, don’t forget to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!

- Reesle

P.S. I’m hoping to have my next suggestion out on the 2nd. Also, I’ll be hosting a giveaway starting on June 1st!
It is a cool suggestion and it will be a nice add

Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I can't possibly imagine what the next Skyblock island suggestion will be? Maybe it will be about some cooler version of the Crimson forest with a much nicer colour?

D

Deleted member 592315

Introduction:

Crimson Wood & Blocks:
View attachment 230808

Hoglins:

Summary:

Conclusion:

- Reesle

P.S. I’m hoping to have my next suggestion out on the 2nd. Also, I’ll be hosting a giveaway starting on June 1st!
Oh wow you have suggested so many good ideas to be added in skyblock appreciate the time you have taken :heart:

• Heart

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ahh, another amazing suggestion will be added in another 10 years because they are still working on bedwars.

• Sad

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP! Thank you to those who read, reacted, and replied to this suggestion!

To the new readers, would you like to see a new Nether Skyblock island containing Crimson Fungus Trees, Hoglins, Gold Nugget Generators, and many new items and quests? If so, make sure to react using :agree: to this suggestion!

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Found more levers, this time in the Beta Games lobby! :O
IMG_5915.png
Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Wqsknijper wrote on Critly's profile.
Ga eens slapen Crit
JustNathie wrote on Xi1m's profile.
thank you for getting me one angry reaction closer to 20 🙄
1000242367.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Dunk!
Top Bottom