Griefing: Permanently ban
Camping: 10 days ban
Sweraring: 30 days mute
Spamming: 15 days mute

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, Why a permanently ban? If someone is banned for non hacking clients, he/ahe is banned permanent for nothing.

Griefing is not a big problem so why a permanently ban? Just keep it slowly take the bans longer.

Swearing is not That bad, it depends What players says. If they say "You piece of ****" They can be warned and If they continue get a punishment for 1 hour, or longer If they didn't learned their lesson.

Spamming is not a big problem, it annoys players a bit. So they can get a warning and If they continue a mute for 1 day. Or less That 1 day

So in My opinion is the conclusion: The punishment rules are Ok, and doesn't need changes.

Reactions: Twania

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Erm, i don't think camping should deserve to be a punishment. It is just a style to play, I play defense sometimes, I get stacked up with full diamond armor and then win the game. Besides the current punishment duration is pretty good and fair.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Erm, i don't think camping should deserve to be a punishment. It is just a style to play, I play defense sometimes, I get stacked up with full diamond armor and then win the game. Besides the current punishment duration is pretty good and fair.
Can we please stop with the argument "Its a style of play" or "Its a strategy". They dont work...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
On their first time?

Please, it's way and I mean way too heavy.

It may make players leave cube since they fear the heavy and unreasonable punishment.

N

Nikboo

Sorry, but I'm going to have to deny this suggestion.
The current punishment system won't be changed to such an extent. We prefer to give chances to players instead of permanently banning them on the spot.

Thanks for creating a thread though! :)
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amacchi wrote on Reesle's profile.
Sup sup :)
level 47 (i think lol) vip 30.

875 ctf 2v2 wins (as of rn)

yt channel with 5 subs :(

211 mc friends!
I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Top Bottom