Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hi Cubcrafters, I created this post to propose an idea, which is to create new Win effects.
For example: TNT Win effect, Make TNT Fly through the air and explode
Another example: the effect of Water, That the water rises.

Last edited by a moderator:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
They definitely need new win effects, but I don't really understand what your win effect idea is, I'm sorry!

G

Gamerfull

I would like to suggest a "rank" win effect, where each rank has it own effect. It can be like Disco Block but only with your rank block (Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian) and for staff members a Redstone block probably? Also if you have Gold for example, you can use Iron, Lapis and Gold "rank" effect.
IS GOOD IDEA ;)

Reactions: SrNatsu

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
It's a good idea I was thinking about it this morning how about a miniature of you in a tornado above you for find in Cubelet and vanity points. Sorry if that doesn't work for stone ranks. :'(

I agree with this idea and understand you fully.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Great suggestion! CubeCraft really needs some new win effects.
In the past, this has also been suggested and everyone likes it, so I do not see a reason why this should not be added in the future.

@Natsu_Fire awesome ideas! :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hi Cubcrafters, I created this post to propose an idea, which is to create new Win effects.
For example: TNT Win effect, Make TNT Fly through the air and explode
Another example: the effect of Water, That the water rises.
Could you elaborate ?
I would like to suggest a "rank" win effect, where each rank has it own effect. It can be like Disco Block but only with your rank block (Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian) and for staff members a Redstone block probably? Also if you have Gold for example, you can use Iron, Lapis and Gold "rank" effect.
I like this one ! Going to see if I can create a prototype to suggest it to management.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see new win effects but at the moment, I can't think of one but I hope that'll come soon.

I really like this one, Natsu:). Good thought!

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
Yes i like this one!

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
New win effects would be nice but they aren't really a priority right now. As well as this they have a lot of ranked win effects already and have recently released the new egg spiral win effect.

New effects could be cool though at the current moment they are not priority.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hmm, I would like more win affects. Will there be any extra "Special" affects for certain mini games?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
New win effects would be nice, but i'm not sure it's really necessary. People always come with great ideas about the vanity menu, but to be honest i'd rather have staff working on games and bugs than on the vanity menu.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on Lyriie's profile.
For real very goated senior mod, thank you for everything you do!!! #SafeCubeCraft
JustNathie wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you for taking care of rulebreakers! #SafeCubeCraft 💜
Wowie 1600 reaction score!
ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom