Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
A noodle bundle is very niche, so I don't think it would be very popular. It would also need more cosmetics than just those two to be a bundle. These could work as individual loot items but personally they aren't something I can see myself using.

Emerald is an old Java rank that was merged with Obsidian in a Java store update last August. So yeah it wouldn't make sense to bring that back, they probably just want it back because of nostalgia.

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
A noodle bundle is very niche, so I don't think it would be very popular. It would also need more cosmetics than just those two to be a bundle. These could work as individual loot items but personally they aren't something I can see myself using.

Emerald is an old Java rank that was merged with Obsidian in a Java store update last August. So yeah it wouldn't make sense to bring that back, they probably just want it back because of nostalgia.
Make it a loot ig

Reactions: coolzombiee

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
it would be great to see a noodle bundle also if u guys make it, make it that it rains noodles when u win and when u kill someone they turn noodles before disappearing, also patito asked me to ask you guys to also bring emerald rank which i have no idea what it is
What can you like make with noodles, it will be very unpopular.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on caraMel's profile.
Really cool pink feeling the pfp and the banner is good match haha xD btw hru my friend?:D
Nightmare wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BicolourSine41 wrote on DuckL's profile.
hiii where are u?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
WOW! Grats on 2000 reaction score!!!!!!! Very good job!
For all the U.S. people, happy 4th July!!!!!!
Top Bottom