Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

firegecko6963

Sep 2, 2023
Hello everyone. In cubecraft ,there are a lot of players who want play hide and seek in games. Players ,most of times, build to the bottom of the maps after realising that they have no chance to win. Especially, in eggwars after breaking their egg they hide under the map with bows or full inventory blocks and the game which should be over in 6 minutes last more than 15 or even more. I even met someone who hide under the map and said that he was lagging so I should leave the game. It sounds ridiculous but I spent 15 minutes of my time to find the way to go under the map(solo eggwars map:cranes) and get him. Please, make this thing unavailable

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone. In cubecraft ,there are a lot of players who want play hide and seek in games. Players ,most of times, build to the bottom of the maps after realising that they have no chance to win. Especially, in eggwars after breaking their egg they hide under the map with bows or full inventory blocks and the game which should be over in 6 minutes last more than 15 or even more. I even met someone who hide under the map and said that he was lagging so I should leave the game. It sounds ridiculous but I spent 15 minutes of my time to find the way to go under the map(solo eggwars map:cranes) and get him. Please, make this thing unavailable
As stated in the rules:
Making skybases and bases under islands is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.

Which means this is not allowed and punishable, if you see players doing this feel free to report them here :)

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree, but this counts as bannable camping, so you only need video evidence to report them on the forums, this could be solved with a down build limit, but that would be unlucky for people that attack end game from under the base.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I’ve had problems with that plenty of times

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I’m now a Well-Known Member! Thank you to everyone who counted towards my reaction score!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you so much for accepting my friend request!!! I actually wanna fight u. Good for u im controller
Hoshi wrote on Lyriie's profile.
omg a cute person
Top Bottom