Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AliveJy

Sep 19, 2024
Personally, I like playing bedwars on all servers, and I like how servers like The Hive and Lifeboat have added an option to enable Chest UI for PC players, I don't like how it's forced to play on a mobile UI for pc, the Chest UI makes you not have to load through alot of custom menus that buttons are far away and had to be larger so mobile players can click them, mobile players can press anywhere in their screen instantly, but on pc, you have to keep swinging your cursor around the screen to get through the menus and it's really frustrating and makes you not want to play the game. Please add a Chest UI option for PC, aswell as keeping the existing UI for mobile

chestui.png

The image above shows the Chest UI already in java, please add this as an option in bedrock

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally, I like playing bedwars on all servers, and I like how servers like The Hive and Lifeboat have added an option to enable Chest UI for PC players, I don't like how it's forced to play on a mobile UI for pc, the Chest UI makes you not have to load through alot of custom menus that buttons are far away and had to be larger so mobile players can click them, mobile players can press anywhere in their screen instantly, but on pc, you have to keep swinging your cursor around the screen to get through the menus and it's really frustrating and makes you not want to play the game. Please add a Chest UI option for PC, aswell as keeping the existing UI for mobile

View attachment 233439
The image above shows the Chest UI already in java, please add this as an option in bedrock
It could be like a chest for sure

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 233439
I play on PC and i dont have any deficult to use it but more easy

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

projectcubepack wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Thanks for your contribution to the texture pack! As of now, the project has disbanded. Your texture making skills were great, and we appreciate your contribution. Hope all is well! ( In the future, I’d love to see more textures of yours!! )
coolzombiee wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
Top Bottom