Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oragani

Jun 19, 2017
Florida
sellfy.com
Hello CubeCraft
Today I'm going to tell you a little
about myself!

My name is Luca Ferrell. I'm a fun, playful, nice, mature, and of course, I'm a gamer! I started to play video games maybe when I was 4-6. My first few video games were Lego, Halo, and Minecraft. I also really liked to play with Legos and other toys! I grew out of Lego now, but I do play with some toys now and then. I got into Techno, and Electronic music when I was younger. I listened to Daft Punk, The Prodigy, The Black Eyed Peas, and Baby Anne. I still listen to them today!

Reactions: DanDaDino

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hello!

Nice to see another new member in this awesome community. I also quite like elctronic music! ;) I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you :D

I hope that you have an amazing time here with a lot of friends. WOW:eek: you was started gaming back then you was younger than 6, that is awesome.

I am Frederic ...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft
about myself!

My name is Luca Ferrell. I'm a fun, playful, nice, mature, and of course, I'm a gamer! I started to play video games maybe when I was 4-6. My first few video games were Lego, Halo, and Minecraft. I also really liked to play with Legos and other toys! I grew out of Lego now, but I do play with some toys now and then. I got into Techno, and Electronic music when I was younger. I listened to Daft Punk, The Prodigy, The Black Eyed Peas, and Baby Anne. I still listen to them today!

Ayy someone like me!
Welcome to CCG
See ya soon!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Welcome!
You will love it here :)

But if you started playing minecraft before ten years old, then you commited a crime.
Minecraft is rated Everyone 10+. (lol jk)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Oragani.
Nice to meet you.
Welcome here om the forums where you dreams come treu. The community here is very friendly and awsome i hope you enjoy it here! ;)

Things about me, hey and my name is Twan i am 15 years old and my hobby's are football and darts. And i love to help people!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hey, Nice to meet you :)
I'll hope you'll have a great stay here and stay positive.
You are free to ask me questions about How everything works here.

I'm Davey though 14 years old. And I like to game on My pc :P

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
I hope you enjoy your stay with us. See you in-game!

<3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello CubeCraft
about myself!

Welcome Luca!
Hope you like it here :)
If you need help, just ask me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
Top Bottom