Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Instead of levels , or any generic thing , i suggest parkour races , where players race to be first. Playing the same parkour map over and over and over would be quite boring. I assume you'd make players invisible and turn off entity collision?

Also include normal parkour , i never said exclude that . Make a hardcore version where you must rush 10 hard parkour levels without a checkpoint.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Instead of levels , or any generic thing , i suggest parkour races , where players race to be first. Playing the same parkour map over and over and over would be quite boring. I assume you'd make players invisible and turn off entity collision?

Also include normal parkour , i never said exclude that . Make a hardcore version where you must rush 10 hard parkour levels without a checkpoint.

Is this for Parkour Coming SoonTM?

Reactions: Gaaabb

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

It would be funny to play it with friends so i agree :P #ThisIsMy300stMessage

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Hmm, yea that could bring it to a whole new level.
It seems quite fun so I'm with this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom