Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I saw the new Dragon pet pack, I think everything is excellent except one thing, it allows you to fly! Theft is something exclusive that you receive after putting a lot of money into cubecraft. I defend the fact that it must remain exclusive. It may be too late but after talking with other lvl 30 VIPs, they agree with me that it should remain something exclusive, I am aware that what I am about to say will make those who are not VIP 30 grumble but you have to understand that the fly is like a reward for putting a lot of money into cubecraft. Otherwise, the dragons are magnificent.
IGN : Dream81501
Level : 94
VIP Level : 30
Discord username : aloyse_ichiro

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello, I saw the new Dragon pet pack, I think everything is excellent except one thing, it allows you to fly! Theft is something exclusive that you receive after putting a lot of money into cubecraft. I defend the fact that it must remain exclusive. It may be too late but after talking with other lvl 30 VIPs, they agree with me that it should remain something exclusive, I am aware that what I am about to say will make those who are not VIP 30 grumble but you have to understand that the fly is like a reward for putting a lot of money into cubecraft. Otherwise, the dragons are magnificent.
I’m VIP level 30 and I disagree, I’m ok with other being able to fly. Don’t forget that VIP level 30 flying was always meant as a bonus, and not something you grind for. Plus, VIP lvl 30s are still at an advantage in my opinion, because we can fly without a mount, whilst the others require a mount, which may make it hard to see the ground when flying (not certain as they haven’t been released yet).

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Noooo, its so cool and it might feel better to fly without a dragon

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s epic loot after all; few people are going to purchase it considering what the price will likely be, but those who do buy it will receive the value of what they paid for. A customizable dragon that’s able to fly around the lobby is pretty epic. A walking dragon is cool and all, but not quite the same

In addition, dragon flight and player flight will probably have mechanics that work differently from each other.
Player flight involves hovering and linear movement. The dragon flight will probably involve more fluid motion, and it might not have as much of an ability to hover. I’m not entirely sure though, so we’ll have to see

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
Reesle wrote on notqax's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!
At what time wipl the new epic loot item release?
Top Bottom