Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rigbyisepic

Jun 21, 2024
I have been enjoying pillars of fortune on bedrock for quite some time- for the most part. It's honestly one of the only games I play on cubecraft, and I'm sure it gained substantial popularity in more recent months.
A couple of the items entirely take away any remaining skill gap (considering the title of the game has "fortune" in it), and honestly ruin the experience for me and I'm certain many others will agree.
The wither egg and ender dragon spawn egg should absolutely not be in the game. The difference between these items and other mob spawn eggs is that they kill every player in the game without fail, and enter the players inventory no matter how long the game has progressed. (Not sure if that is considered when items are spawning)
I personally have gotten the ender dragon and wither eggs both in the same life, as well as gotten and spawned them in whilst falling into the void. Even though i know im not going to win the game, I still know I am going to ruin anyone elses chances at having a fair and fun playing experience. They spawn far too frequently, but in my opinion they shouldnt be in the game at all.
These are the only 2 items that I am begging, pleading, NEEDING to be removed.
When someone knocks me off with their fist/sword or a ranged weapon, or even spawns a hostile mob (silverfish for example), I am not frustrated because the hostile mobs take at least a couple ticks to do damage/knockback. It sometimes can even be impressive because people with good skill can pull off incredible feat considering the implied luck the game mode holds.
To sum up my note:
Ender dragon and Wither Spawn Eggs absolutely DESTROY what a magnificent game mode pillars of fortune is/could potentially be.
Thank you for considering my suggestion, but in reality, if this doesn't change there's a good chance I won't be playing in the near future, it ruins my experience quite frequently.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Having these in the game provides chaos which I think is enjoyable in a mode like this, however I agree they can be a bit overwhelmping. Thus I think decreasing the drop rates would be better, so that you can still see them in game once in a while, just not nearly as much.

Eli

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I also initially considered that certain items should be blacklisted from the game, but the more I play the more I realize this game MAY have some skill attributed to it, but the most exciting and fun factor is luck. The sheer surprise and laughter of people when someone spawns an Ender Dragon on their face and sends them flying is priceless. I think PoF's chaotic recipe needs to be kept the way it is, and it is proving to be very successful and appealing.​

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t really agree with removing the spawn eggs completely, but I agree that the drop rates should be reduced

In my opinion, an ender dragon or wither being in the game is supposed to be a unique and crazy experience, like “Woah, I never thought that would happen” and you find yourself talking about the round afterwards
Instead, they spawn in so often that it gets kind of tiring and annoying

In addition to reducing the rates, an idea is to put a message on screen when someone spawns in an ender dragon or wither, saying something like "Player123 has spawned an ender dragon!” This could appear in the chat. This gives players a warning and it also makes the situation more event-like and notable

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think that these bosses should be removed, they're way too fun and chaotic for them to go. I do agree with CrystalLegend that the rates should be reduced, as them being a novel occurrence makes them even better.

I also thought of a way to somehow make them more chaotic. Currently, the Ender Dragon or Wither end the game extremely quickly when they're spawned. This is because they deal so much damage that everyone is instantly vaporised. So I think the amount of damage they deal should be massively nerfed and the amount of knockback they do should be significantly buffed!

This way they would allow for more wacky antics, as they wouldn't instantly kill you. You'd also be able to MLG once you get hit and cheat death. I think this would make the Ender Dragon and the Wither go fr the unhealthiest items in POF, to some of the most fun in the entire game.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I don't think that these bosses should be removed, they're way too fun and chaotic for them to go. I do agree with CrystalLegend that the rates should be reduced, as them being a novel occurrence makes them even better.

I also thought of a way to somehow make them more chaotic. Currently, the Ender Dragon or Wither end the game extremely quickly when they're spawned. This is because they deal so much damage that everyone is instantly vaporised. So I think the amount of damage they deal should be massively nerfed and the amount of knockback they do should be significantly buffed!

This way they would allow for more wacky antics, as they wouldn't instantly kill you. You'd also be able to MLG once you get hit and cheat death. I think this would make the Ender Dragon and the Wither go fr the unhealthiest items in POF, to some of the most fun in the entire game.
I don’t know about you but the ender dragon and wither dragon make the game so unfun because you don’t have a chance to win, so why would you buffer it’s kb and it’s damage if the plain is bad enough, they should at least lower the damage (kb could be lowered but not way too much)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah maybe the buffed knockback could be directed to be more vertical so regardless of the direction the dragon hits you, you’ll go more upward than forward

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been enjoying pillars of fortune on bedrock for quite some time- for the most part. It's honestly one of the only games I play on cubecraft, and I'm sure it gained substantial popularity in more recent months.
A couple of the items entirely take away any remaining skill gap (considering the title of the game has "fortune" in it), and honestly ruin the experience for me and I'm certain many others will agree.
The wither egg and ender dragon spawn egg should absolutely not be in the game. The difference between these items and other mob spawn eggs is that they kill every player in the game without fail, and enter the players inventory no matter how long the game has progressed. (Not sure if that is considered when items are spawning)
I personally have gotten the ender dragon and wither eggs both in the same life, as well as gotten and spawned them in whilst falling into the void. Even though i know im not going to win the game, I still know I am going to ruin anyone elses chances at having a fair and fun playing experience. They spawn far too frequently, but in my opinion they shouldnt be in the game at all.
These are the only 2 items that I am begging, pleading, NEEDING to be removed.
When someone knocks me off with their fist/sword or a ranged weapon, or even spawns a hostile mob (silverfish for example), I am not frustrated because the hostile mobs take at least a couple ticks to do damage/knockback. It sometimes can even be impressive because people with good skill can pull off incredible feat considering the implied luck the game mode holds.
To sum up my note:
Ender dragon and Wither Spawn Eggs absolutely DESTROY what a magnificent game mode pillars of fortune is/could potentially be.
Thank you for considering my suggestion, but in reality, if this doesn't change there's a good chance I won't be playing in the near future, it ruins my experience quite frequently.
i think removing those will make the games too long sometimes so im gonna give an :unsure:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on L1kii's profile.
BestLiki12 👀
Basketman wrote on ssunsett's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
me magically coming back to vote for a hoshi suggestion
Top Bottom