Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vocrin

May 2, 2023
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him
Refresh Pioneer Rank to match other special ranks (Make it visible in lobbies) or give it something unique, maybe an exclusive golden/yellow chat color? Anything to make it special, considering how rare it is, it needs some sort of... ANYTHING?. (And they said that they want to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨! so here ya go. :)

Edit: Please consider listening :/

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Refresh Pioneer Rank to match other special ranks (Make it visible in lobbies) or give it something unique, maybe an exclusive golden/yellow chat color? Anything to make it special, considering how rare it is, it needs some sort of... ANYTHING?. (And they said that they want to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨! so here ya go. :)

Edit: Please consider listening to the community :/

Thanks.
Like you said its rare rank so they cant change at all bc whene it realize in the past they didn't do any changes so now they can't

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This bundle was 'special' because it was one of the first on the server. Now everyone has access to these bundles because of the links making this bundle not special anymore.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to mention that the Pioneer Rank isn't actually a rank, but rather a bundle - the very first one to ever come out. It has everything you'd expect from a modern CubeCraft bundle, so I don't think it needs any new additions whatsoever.

A refresh of the content, however, I can agree with. Any cosmetics that haven't had their style updated could definitely use a refresh to make them fit in with the newer cosmetics, just like the other old cosmetics have.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

Edit: Please consider listening to the community :/

Thanks.
How do you get Pioneer rank?

Vocrin

May 2, 2023
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him
Like you said its rare rank so they cant change at all bc whene it realize in the past they didn't do any changes so now they can't
Why does that mean they can't change it now, most old bundles have been changed in some way

How do you get Pioneer rank?
There are links to the marketplace archives

I would like to mention that the Pioneer Rank isn't actually a rank, but rather a bundle - the very first one to ever come out. It has everything you'd expect from a modern CubeCraft bundle, so I don't think it needs any new additions whatsoever.

A refresh of the content, however, I can agree with. Any cosmetics that haven't had their style updated could definitely use a refresh to make them fit in with the newer cosmetics, just like the other old cosmetics have.
Ye, but all this 'bundle' contains is one mid prefix, it should be buffed concinering it's rarity and the fact that it was the first ever bundle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Ye, but all this 'bundle' contains is one mid prefix, it should be buffed concinering it's rarity and the fact that it was the first ever bundle
That's exactly why it shouldn't be 'buffed': its rarity. All bundles are wholely cosmetic and should essentially be treated as collectibles, just like the lucky block skins and chest skins that were sold separately. They're limited time collectibles, making them special as they are.

Moreover, you could argue that the rank isn't that rare at all due to the fact that the link is still available.

I'm all for refreshing any existing cosmetics like they've done with the other ranks and bundles, but new additions is something the Pioneer rank does not need.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on caraMel's profile.
Really cool pink feeling the pfp and the banner is good match haha xD btw hru my friend?:D
Nightmare wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BicolourSine41 wrote on DuckL's profile.
hiii where are u?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
WOW! Grats on 2000 reaction score!!!!!!! Very good job!
For all the U.S. people, happy 4th July!!!!!!
Top Bottom