Votes: 9 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey everyone.

I've started playing bedrock survival games but I have noticed that the player trackers are very hard to get sometimes.
It's very annoying when there are 3 players left and can't find them. Wouldn't it be nice if they made the player trackers more common or they make it so when there are 2-3 player left that the player would get a compass? I think this would be great to speed the games up at the end.

:)

Reactions: Trueno

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
Don't know much about bedrock s.g. but based on this it sounds like a possible pain. If a compass would make people feel like they could be directly targeted, a map with positions could be a great alternative. Maybe even a deathmatch countdown once a certain amount of players is reached, unless there's already a winner by the time the countdown is done.

Reactions: Xx_ISO123_xX

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone.

I've started playing bedrock survival games but I have noticed that the player trackers are very hard to get sometimes.
It's very annoying when there are 3 players left and can't find them. Wouldn't it be nice if they made it so when there are 2-3 player left that the player would get a compass? I think this would be great to speed the games up at the end.

:)
I don't think this matches the style of survival games, maybe they could make compass's more common in chests.

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
Don't know much about bedrock s.g. but based on this it sounds like a possible pain. If a compass would make people feel like they could be directly targeted, a map with positions could be a great alternative. Maybe even a deathmatch countdown once a certain amount of players is reached, unless there's already a winner by the time the countdown is done.

that would be nice too. I just hate it when there is 2 player left and need to wander around for 2 min. :)

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Is it really necessary though? I’ve never played cubecraft on bedrock but the map does get smaller there aswell right? So a tracker isn’t really that important as you will definitly find each other.
Also during the little time it takes for you to meet up you can prepare yourself for the final fight. Gear up, fix your inventory, fill your hunger bar etc.
Though making player trackers more common in chests wouldn’t be gamebreaking and is a nice touch for those who wants actionpacked, quick games.
-1 if you want everyone to recieve a player tracker

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
Is it really necessary though? I’ve never played cubecraft on bedrock but the map does get smaller there aswell right? So a tracker isn’t really that important as you will definitly find each other.
Also during the little time it takes for you to meet up you can prepare yourself for the final fight. Gear up, fix your inventory, fill your hunger bar etc.
Though making player trackers more common in chests wouldn’t be gamebreaking and is a nice touch for those who wants actionpacked, quick games.
-1 if you want everyone to recieve a player tracker

I've edited my post. It would just be nice to have a compass at the end of the game It doesn't matter if they give you one or they make them common in chests.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been playing a lot of survival games on bedrock lately and I really enjoy it and I often have the same problem. Maybe they should make it more common but I also thought that it maybe would be cool if you had a kit with a player tracker in it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom