Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeusia

Nov 3, 2019
Really simple to explain.

Money walls was the best gamemode to ever exsist on this server. From emerald gens when the walls drop, to mob arena where the other gens are. Awesome team game!! Also could expand to having 4 teams rather than just 2 teams

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
What.. The.. Heck is Money walls?
No, Jokes aside, I never played the game when it exists, that should have a reason: I didn't enjoyed it. I did some research and I watched video's of it, but still it's a no-go for me. Maybe you'd like it, and serveral other people? But it got removed for a reason, wich I don't know..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
as it literally is EggWars without islands and with some PvE
That's not a reason to not add a game.. Lucky Islands is literally Skywars but instead of chests you get your items out of lucky blocks.
Yet nobody complains about that?

As for re adding Money Walls: I wouldn't mind. But sadly they'll probably never re add it.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
To be honest, I liked that game. The game reminds me a lot of The Walls (When you got a period to prepare yourself before the walls fall down) and MegaWalls (Taking out the opponent's boss) which I grinded a lot back in the days. This combined those 2 and give it another twist. I'd love to see this as a featured game maybe. So we can grind some wins or testing out new strategies.

Valencio

Sep 21, 2019
The Netherlands
This is kind of the same case as the UHC thread which someone created a few days ago, so I'd suggest this to be a featured game for a few days. In that way, Cubecraft will be able to see whether it's popular or not. Using that information, the developers can decide if they are going to improve the game or remove it again.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Money walls were removed at the time when cubecraft had 8k of people in the mornings for a simple reason, eggwars was better.
If it were added right now it would have fewer people than parkour or minerware.
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this idea.

(I played this modality and I liked it a lot but as I told you, I had very few people compared to the rest of the modalities)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom