• 2 Seconds

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No.

Explanation: There aren't that many bow spammers, and it isn't that hard to counter, so it isn't an issue. Don't try to fix things that aren't broken.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
No.

Explanation: There aren't that many bow spammers, and it isn't that hard to counter, so it isn't an issue. Don't try to fix things that aren't broken.
On the contrary, there are many bow spammers, maybe not occurring in your games but they are happening a lot to the community and it wouldn't hurt to add it in to make the extra majority happy.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Heyo!
It's Deeds here.
I have a small suggestion here you all today.

Suggestion:
1-2 Second cool-down when shooting bows.

Why should this be a thing?
It will prevent bow-spammers from constantly shooting arrows in your face.

Explanation:
Whenever you shoot your bow, you have to wait 1-2 seconds until you can start to pull the bow back again. This addition will help prevent bow-spamming.

How I though of this?
I was playing about a week ago, when I came across a bow-spammer in eggwars :V
I was really annoyed, so I though of this suggestion.

Poll:
Yes!
No!
1 Second
2 Seconds

You will be given 2 votes. One for the suggestion as a whole, the other for the amount of time you have to wait.

Cant wait to see your responses :D

*This is for all game modes, except for the Bow Spleef layer in Layer Spleef.
I think it is not a good idea to add this in all gamemodes, I think the Developers will decide in what games it wil be added, but u already have 1+ from me!
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
On the contrary, there are many bow spammers, maybe not occurring in your games but they are happening a lot to the community and it wouldn't hurt to add it in to make the extra majority happy.
If the makers of games added everything that "the community" wanted every game would be terrible. Communities don't know what they want because the average player just wants the game to be tailored to them, not for the whole community. Also, these forums do not represent the entirety of eggwars players. In reality these forums are the vocal minority, not the silent majority that many forum goers here seem to think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom