Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Currently in eggwars when someone quits it says they died. Whenever this happens I assume they died and will respawn only to later find out I'm the only one left on my team. Any chance you could change it to say they died?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that @DanDaDino has made this suggestion a few days ago. Yes, I understand the confusion and it more easier If There stay SrKlompenstein has left the game.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I guess [IGN] quitted! would be nice..

I don't mind if this gets changed at all...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
(Correct me if I'm wrong) As of the update, you can no longer hace "x died!" as a death message, since they made them more specific. For instance, dying in the void says something along the lines of "x thought they could survive in the void!", Death by fall damage would say something like "x thought they could fly!".
The "x died!" only shows up when someone leaves, making it already distinguishable. I definitely suggest that they change it to something more suitable, though. Something like "x has left!" should work.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This does need a change as it creates confusion and it doesn't make sense that when a player leaves they... die? I would be awesome to have changed ;)

D

Deleted member 169486

(Correct me if I'm wrong) As of the update, you can no longer hace "x died!" as a death message, since they made them more specific. For instance, dying in the void says something along the lines of "x thought they could survive in the void!", Death by fall damage would say something like "x thought they could fly!".
The "x died!" only shows up when someone leaves, making it already distinguishable. I definitely suggest that they change it to something more suitable, though. Something like "x has left!" should work.
No. If someone quits in the 5 second respawn timer then it doesn't say anything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AuraVST wrote on Flix神's profile.
We will Miss you :(
New predictions based on the current situation:
1729390392570.png
Eli
Petition to delete nostalgia
Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Top Bottom