Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so this is an idea for the forums that would be kinda cool to see and it can go 1 of 2 ways

So this idea comes from twitter.... facebook... whatever!

At the top of the forums you see the cubecraft logo and all that, behind it is some sort of pattern image what if we could customize it so we can put whatever we want, upload our own images
IMG_1362.jpg

In case you dont know what i mean my twitter page is an example in this image you can see a photo behind my profile picture, its a photo of me and stealth elf roasting smores (one of the promotions for SA season 2) this is what id like to see here, and it can be

-unique to you, only you can see your "picture backound" or
-same as the first suggestion but players can see your unique backround when they visit your profile page

In case someone tries to complain about the logo, no worries the logo and all that stays, im just looking to change the backround behind it to whatever i want

Reactions: Power Ranger

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
so this is an idea for the forums that would be kinda cool to see and it can go 1 of 2 ways

So this idea comes from twitter.... facebook... whatever!

At the top of the forums you see the cubecraft logo and all that, behind it is some sort of pattern image what if we could customize it so we can put whatever we want, upload our own images
View attachment 134970

In case you dont know what i mean my twitter page is an example in this image you can see a photo behind my profile picture of me and stealth elf roasting smores this is what id like to see here, and it can be

-unique to you, only you can see your "picture backound" or
-same as the first suggestion but players can see your unique backround when they visit your profile page

In case someone tries to complain about the logo, no worries the logo and all that stays, im just looking to change the backround behind it to whatever i want
Yea, I've seen this in some forums.
Not orginal, but in this case it doesn't matter.
Basically adding a header to your profile right?
Thats cool and why not?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Boooooooring i know classic is popular with some *cough* crash bandicoot * cough* but i need variety seeing the same thing day in and out is starting to trigger me
I don't know will it fit cube, but if the devs think so I will be fine with it :)

Jun 19, 2017
Boooooooring i know classic is popular with some *cough* crash bandicoot * cough* but i need variety seeing the same thing day in and out is starting to trigger me
This is cubecrafts forums, NOT social media. Maybe cubecraft can come up with other interesting designs would be nice, but I don't think its neccessarry.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom