Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello CubeCraft Team,

The new dragon buddy pack was so epic but the price why 1955 minecoins.

I suggest make it 1720 minecoins. If it will be 1955 minecoins then they need to buy two 1720 minecoins pack, thats so expensive for someone.

In my opinion make it 1720 minecoins.

Thank You.
Although I also feel it is overpriced, I am then reminded that this is, in the end, a FLYING rank, which should cost a lot. Thus, changing my :agree: to :unsure:.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello CubeCraft Team,

The new dragon buddy pack was so epic but the price why 1955 minecoins.

I suggest make it 1720 minecoins. If it will be 1955 minecoins then they need to buy two 1720 minecoins pack, thats so expensive for someone.

In my opinion make it 1720 minecoins.

Thank You.
Actually you don't buy two 1720 minecoins pack. You buy one 1720 minecoins pack and a 320 minecoins pack. Or you can directly buy the bundle with cash. Both ways will let you have 85 spare minecoins.

As for the suggestion itself. I agree that the dragon buddy is epic, but for the price: this cosmetic is considered epic, meaning that unique cosmetics are listed under it and are usually more expensive than normal cosmetics, also you get more VXP than normal. In this case, you get 900 VXP on purchase, which is more than a rank. For reference: one rank is 1690 minecoins and gives 750 VXP on purchase. If they were to lower the price of the cosmetic, they'll have to lower the VXP as well.

Reactions: Eli and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Hqteful wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy birthday!!
AnolTongi wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom