Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Has something similar to this ever happened to you before?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s simple suggestion will be about removing the gamemode voting cooldown. Here it is:

Suggestion:
As I’ve said in my introduction, I would like to see the voting cooldown removed. I will use a scenario to best describe the reasoning for making this suggestion:
So, you’ve just won a Lucky Islands Solo game and you press the play again button to go to another game. Unfortunately, the server puts you into a game that starts in 10 seconds. In your rapidity to vote for your favourite Lucky Islands mode before time runs out, you accidentally vote “Crazy” instead of “Overpowered”.
IMG_5794.jpeg

Then, you hurry to try to vote Overpowered before the time is up, and accidentally vote for the wrong mode again!
IMG_5795.jpeg

Then you tell yourself “oh, nothing to worry about, I just heard the 5 second countdown sound start, I can still vote for overpowered”. However, when you actually click the correct voting option, you are met with a message that says “You're voting too fast! Please slow down.” You then rush to try to press overpowered again, hoping it’ll work and the cooldown will no longer be present. Much to your dismay, the 2nd attempt failed yet again and you start a game on Normal mode.
IMG_5497.png

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my suggestion! This scenario is exactly what happened to me (multiple times) and what gave me the idea for this suggestion. What do you think of it? Make sure to react using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:.

- Reesle :)

P.S. don’t forget to vote in the poll!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s simple suggestion will be about removing the gamemode voting cooldown. Here it is:

Suggestion:
As I’ve said in my introduction, I would like to see the voting cooldown removed. I will use a scenario to best describe the reasoning for making this suggestion:
So, you’ve just won a Lucky Islands Solo game and you press the play again button to go to another game. Unfortunately, the server puts you into a game that starts in 10 seconds. In your rapidity to vote for your favourite Lucky Islands mode before time runs out, you accidentally vote “Crazy” instead of “Overpowered”.
View attachment 231244
Then, you hurry to try to vote Overpowered before the time is up, and accidentally vote for the wrong mode again!
View attachment 231245
Then you tell yourself “oh, nothing to worry about, I just heard the 5 second countdown sound start, I can still vote for overpowered”. However, when you actually click the correct voting option, you are met with a message that says “You're voting too fast! Please slow down.” You then rush to try to press overpowered again, hoping it’ll work and the cooldown will no longer be present. Much to your dismay, the 2nd attempt failed yet again and you start a game on Normal mode.
View attachment 231241

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my suggestion! This scenario is exactly what happened to me (multiple times) and what gave me the idea for this suggestion. What do you think of it? Make sure to react using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:.

- Reesle :)

P.S. don’t forget to vote in the poll!
This did not happen for me but had the cooldown message a few times, so Cubecraft could may decrease it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Do you ever accidentally vote for the wrong gamemode and are unable to vote again for the right one due to the voting cooldown? That happened to me many times, which is why I made this suggestion to remove the gamemode voting cooldown. If you’d like to see it have a chance of being removed, make sure to vote using :agree:!
Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll!

Thank you to those who already reacted & replied to this thread :)

Last edited:

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I have had this happen many times. My favorite chest items mode for SkyWars is normal but often I will accidentally pick basic which is my least favorite. So I think that the cooldown shouldn't be removed (due to vote spammers) but be changed to have up to 5 votes before getting the 5 second cool down.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!