Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ananas_time

Mar 23, 2024
In EggWars, there are three voting options: Overpowered, Normal, and Ultra Hardcore. Some players prefer Normal, and others like Overpowered. However, I've rarely seen anyone vote for Ultra Hardcore. The last time I saw more than one person vote for it was over a year ago. People tend to dislike Ultra Hardcore because it’s very slow-paced, and nowadays, everyone prefers faster games.

So, what is fast? Speed EggWars. The issue with Speed EggWars was that it was a separate game mode, which divided the community. Bringing it back as a voting option would be much better than keeping it as a separate game mode. This change would likely attract more players compared to Ultra Hardcore.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't see why a gamemode that already exists should be removed for the sake of adding another gamemode. Why can't they both exist at once?

While you may not have seen anyone vote for Ultra Hardcore mode in a while, that doesn't mean these people don't exist. I used to vote for the gamemode every now and then as well and I didn't dislike it. By removing the mode you're also removing a small part of the community. Every player matters, especially at the moment.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
In EggWars, there are three voting options: Overpowered, Normal, and Ultra Hardcore. Some players prefer Normal, and others like Overpowered. However, I've rarely seen anyone vote for Ultra Hardcore. The last time I saw more than one person vote for it was over a year ago. People tend to dislike Ultra Hardcore because it’s very slow-paced, and nowadays, everyone prefers faster games.

So, what is fast? Speed EggWars. The issue with Speed EggWars was that it was a separate game mode, which divided the community. Bringing it back as a voting option would be much better than keeping it as a separate game mode. This change would likely attract more players compared to Ultra Hardcore.
Add speed eggwars, but keep hardcore

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024

If you add speed eggwars, that might remove some of the player base, rushers with the rank would rush EVEN quicker making casual players not like the game as much (I don’t care myself about rushers but yeah), and every once and a while hardcore can be fun, you dont have food, you have insta health 1+2 and regen 1+2 which is better for survival (gapples and notch apples are more powerful though)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
If you add speed eggwars, that might remove some of the player base, rushers with the rank would rush EVEN quicker making casual players not like the game as much (I don’t care myself about rushers but yeah), and every once and a while hardcore can be fun, you dont have food, you have insta health 1+2 and regen 1+2 which is better for survival (gapples and notch apples are more powerful though)
That’s a good point; also, I agree that Hardcore Mode is fun every once in a while

I think that a Speed Mode would be inconsistent with the other modes. The three already existing modes in EggWars are somewhat parallel to each other; they don’t directly affect the speed and core gameplay of the game, but rather they change the way resources are gathered and sometimes the way fighting plays out.

A Speed Mode in EggWars would offer an advantage to a certain kind of player (rushers), which isn’t what modes should be about in my opinion. While voting is involved, most players don’t have the EggWars Rank, so they’ll be stuck playing rounds that are designed for a rusher’s advantage.
The already existing modes have advantages and disadvantages of their own, but they are balanced (or they aim to be, as some might disagree with this statement)

There could be a timer added in as well as other features to encourage all players in the round to rush, but I think that would change the core gameplay of EggWars too much to actually be part of it.
After all, I feel like people play EggWars for its core gameplay.
I’d say joining EggWars and having it be Speed EggWars would be like joining SkyWars Teams of 4 and having the game suddenly be switched to Teams of 2.

If Speed EggWars were added, it should be separate. I wouldn’t mind seeing it actually, it sounds like a cool concept

A Speed Mode makes more sense in games like BlockWars Bridges and CTF (as Rush Mode). This is because of the games’ fast-paced gameplay with straightforward goals, plus they have an in-game timer so rushing is basically key gameplay. BlockWars overall doesn’t involve as much resource gathering, resource management, preparation, etc. as EggWars does.

Tl;dr: A speed mode in EggWars would be too inconsistent with the other modes, deviating too much from the core gameplay of EggWars—the gameplay that players would expect upon joining the game. Only a few players have the ability to vote for modes, so players shouldn’t have to play a different version of EggWars because of the vote.

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
That’s a good point; also, I agree that Hardcore Mode is fun every once in a while

I think that a Speed Mode would be inconsistent with the other modes. The three already existing modes in EggWars are somewhat parallel to each other; they don’t directly affect the speed and core gameplay of the game, but rather they change the way resources are gathered and sometimes the way fighting plays out.

A Speed Mode in EggWars would offer an advantage to a certain kind of player (rushers), which isn’t what modes should be about in my opinion. While voting is involved, most players don’t have the EggWars Rank, so they’ll be stuck playing rounds that are designed for a rusher’s advantage.
The already existing modes have advantages and disadvantages of their own, but they are balanced (or they aim to be, as some might disagree with this statement)

There could be a timer added in as well as other features to encourage all players in the round to rush, but I think that would change the core gameplay of EggWars too much to actually be part of it.
After all, I feel like people play EggWars for its core gameplay.
I’d say joining EggWars and having it be Speed EggWars would be like joining SkyWars Teams of 4 and having the game suddenly be switched to Teams of 2.

If Speed EggWars were added, it should be separate. I wouldn’t mind seeing it actually, it sounds like a cool concept

A Speed Mode makes more sense in games like BlockWars Bridges and CTF (as Rush Mode). This is because of the games’ fast-paced gameplay with straightforward goals, plus they have an in-game timer so rushing is basically key gameplay. BlockWars overall doesn’t involve as much resource gathering, resource management, preparation, etc. as EggWars does.

Tl;dr: A speed mode in EggWars would be too inconsistent with the other modes, deviating too much from the core gameplay of EggWars—the gameplay that players would expect upon joining the game. Only a few players have the ability to vote for modes, so players shouldn’t have to play a different version of EggWars because of the vote.
Good idea! Honestly it would be fun to make a “explosive gamemode” which is for explosions! Tnt buffed, and fireball making a tnt size explosion with a 5 second cooldown, adding explosive eggs and making more materials explode that would be really fun and chaotic (but there is a 10 second cooldown for explosive egg and fireball (both buffed a lot) and a 5 second cooldown for buffed tnt

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Lord of Ducks

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
Fun fact, out of 600 eggwars games, I have NEVER got an UHC game, so I really have no idea how it's played/works, but I do like the idea of a speed eggwars similar to rush mode in CTF.
That's the main reason I switched from eggwars to bedwars, eggwars is just soooooo much slower vs the fast paced bedwars. (also there's less lag!)

Reactions: BicolourSine41

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see Speed EggWars back, and the ultra hardcore thing even if it has nothing to do, if Speed EggWars comes back I wouldn't mind if it was removed xd

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I love the idea of adding Speed Eggwars gamemode to Eggwars, but I think they should also keep Hardcore items too, as some players do enjoy playing it atleast on Java.
Honestly agree on removing hardcore, atleast balancing the mode, since getting 2 tapped by winfarmers get repetitive..
learn how to play on hardcore instead of suggesting to remove it
I think balancing the gamemode is really good idea, because right now it seems like whoever gets the bow first wins the game, as bow and crossbow one shots an enemy on half health. So maybe removing bows is the best option to make games atleast bit more skill based, or make them little bit more expensive.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the idea of adding Speed Eggwars gamemode to Eggwars, but I think they should also keep Hardcore items too, as some players do enjoy playing it atleast on Java.

I think balancing the gamemode is really good idea, because right now it seems like whoever gets the bow first wins the game, as bow and crossbow one shots an enemy on half health. So maybe removing bows is the best option to make games atleast bit more skill based, or make them little bit more expensive.
WWW answer

lh201202729

Jan 3, 2024
The hardcore mode may be hard to someone,because it is Seldom to saw it,but it can let u try the hard mode of cc eggwars,which can be exist in eggwars,also,ur suggestions of speed egg wars is it just like rush modebin block wars?

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Dutchland
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as I hate winfarmers, how about you learn how to use healing potions?
Not important on how to use health potions when someone using invis armour bug rushes mid and gets a bow off spawn.. Basically playing hide and seek at this point. Dont know who you are, but if you were a active java player you wouldve known what I meant

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Dutchland
Pronouns
He/Him
learn how to play on hardcore instead of suggesting to remove it
once again, if you vote hardcore and play bowwars, might aswell just hop on legacy for bow battle, especially when I am getting 1v2 rushed early game (with no way of getting pots). Stop saying stupid stuff please :p

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
invis armour bug rushes mid and gets a bow off spawn
That's less a "hardcore mode is meh" problem, and much more a "cubecraft isn't fix their server for the 154th time", and also a "cubecraft isn't properly balancing their minigames for the 154th time" at the same time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Rekdyoface1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on teogamermc's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Top Bottom