Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I mean if you have been playing cubecraft for 5 years and you have never cheat you can get /report rank to report hackers
This is a bit pointless.You can’t disagree with the fact no one has ever played for such a long period of time without skipping a single day, plus cheating with ghost clients without getting caught Is very easy and most importantly undetectable.
/report was removed for regular users, because it was getting abused.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
This is a bit pointless.You can’t disagree with the fact no one has ever played for such a long period of time without skipping a single day, plus cheating with ghost clients without getting caught Is very easy and most importantly undetectable.
/report was removed for regular users, because it was getting abused.
Wait, when was /report for the general playerbase a thing?

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I mean if you have been playing cubecraft for 5 years and you have never cheat you can get /report rank to report hackers
there are also members who cheat like a year ago but now they never cheat again, so I dont think this is a good idea. and like xXIIIIXx said, people will abuse it.
and there are members who play on the server for 2 years and know all the rules...

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
it does not seem coherent to me to have a rank for not having any sanction. Likewise, the / report command is not as effective as the website.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I'm pretty sure that was the argument for not including it originally in the first place.
Here it is, then it was for everyone.

Attachments

• FBAE0C56-D6FD-415F-8B01-E5D407A29F90.png
    FBAE0C56-D6FD-415F-8B01-E5D407A29F90.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 36

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

After 5 years you can still abuse that power!
It will create lots of chaos and mods and helpers looking at players who are called in hacking but are defenitely not.

If you want to report someone nowadays you will need evidence.

1. Make sure you have recorded the hacker
2. Upload the video to youtube and copy the link of your video

3. Go to cubecraft.net/reports (if you do not have an account yet create one)

4. Go to --> create new report
5. Choose the reason you're reporting him
6. Paste the link of your evidence on the right place
7. Submit your report and you can check the status of your report!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom