Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Hey!
So if you login to the reports page you CANT see your password how you re typing it!
So i suggest to add an eye for the passwords to see what you are typing!
Hope you like this idea!

If you want to see the eye just click on the upload underneath this thread!

Attachments

• DD165CA9-6059-4BC8-A684-B16FC7EA6C46-273-0000001FF85438E9.png
    DD165CA9-6059-4BC8-A684-B16FC7EA6C46-273-0000001FF85438E9.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 77

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
It is possible indeed. But it will not have much difference.
If you mistype your password, type it again but then correct.

Reactions: Ducky

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hey!
So if you login to the reports page you CANT see your password how you re typing it!
Hope you like this idea!

Great idea. I agree!
What if a person forgot their passcode and saved it on the report site and the passcode is dots, so why no use "Show Password".
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey!
Hope you like this idea!

I'm fine with this suggestion, I'm sure some people will find it useful.
If this doesn't get added, I'm also fine with it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Great idea. I agree!
What if a person forgot their passcode and saved it on the report site and the passcode is dots, so why no use "Show Password".
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D
Only problem with adding this would be that anyone could see the password. Like you said, some people have their password saved on the site so it's pretty much always typed in. If this was added, someone could just get on your browser and see what password you used. And since most people tend to use the same password (or similar passwords) they could much more easily get into other accounts of that person. That would be a huge breach of privacy and security. Sorry, but in my opinion, this should not be added. :)

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Only problem with adding this would be that anyone could see the password. Like you said, some people have their password saved on the site so it's pretty much always typed in. If this was added, someone could just get on your browser and see what password you used. And since most people tend to use the same password (or similar passwords) they could much more easily get into other accounts of that person. That would be a huge breach of privacy and security. Sorry, but in my opinion, this should not be added. :)

It can also select whether you want to show your password.
When set when logged in.
Maybe another option.

A

A pigeon

But the person who sees the password would be from the same home

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom