Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
As a regular player of EggWars Mega, I want to say that the Eve map was one of the most successful after Fruit and Time. This map not only attracted attention with its delightful architecture, but also had high practical significance. The assortment of maps in EggWars Mega is represented by seven maps, among which there is one new one - Sky and 6 old ones - Fruit, Time, Fallen, Crystals, Atlantis and The Teaparty. As in any other gamemod, the presence of an abundance of interesting maps attracts attention and enlivens the game. There are not so many maps in EggWars Mega, and unfortunately, for some reason, wonderful maps are being removed. I don’t know why this trend is happening, because if you look at the statistics, EggWars is one of the leading components of the CubeCraft server. The Eve map was added on December 13, 2021 and only lasted until the fall of 2023. My proposal is simple - return the Eve map back. This will not only attract the attention of lapsed players, but will also revive the interest of current players.

Attachments

• Eve map.png
    Eve map.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As a regular player of EggWars Mega, I want to say that the Eve map was one of the most successful after Fruit and Time. This map not only attracted attention with its delightful architecture, but also had high practical significance. The assortment of maps in EggWars Mega is represented by seven maps, among which there is one new one - Sky and 6 old ones - Fruit, Time, Fallen, Crystals, Atlantis and The Teaparty. As in any other gamemod, the presence of an abundance of interesting maps attracts attention and enlivens the game. There are not so many maps in EggWars Mega, and unfortunately, for some reason, wonderful maps are being removed. I don’t know why this trend is happening, because if you look at the statistics, EggWars is one of the leading components of the CubeCraft server. The Eve map was added on December 13, 2021 and only lasted until the fall of 2023. My proposal is simple - return the Eve map back. This will not only attract the attention of lapsed players, but will also revive the interest of current players.
This map cause a lot of lag in my phone but still a great and cool map and i love to play on it
I totally agree with you

Reactions: qEggWars

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, but then i'd like the shop without barrier! Way better for rushing and more fun for defenses!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
me when i react to a 2 year old post:
1719424788212.png
i thought having many moders will make me never miss out on new things and i like what u all post
yw for the follows thanks to u too
iTz1Hamood wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hiiiii Kaedee how you doing ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Eyyy Thjis ^-^
Top Bottom