Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IgnRed

Jul 26, 2023
Greetings Fellow Members and Staff, There was a recent update on FFA queuing system on bedrock cubecraft with queueing systems.
I personally dont know the motive behind this update but I will list down few problems me and my friends face with this update:
- Most of the Time it ends up in an error of not queuing:
yes thats right. the notifications will ask to us to wait with an estimated time of 0 seconds or 2 seconds. then after waiting till 10 seconds it gives an error that unable to queue.
- Super Laggy: so regarding this even if I get queued to my home region, somehow i get a very high ping in ffa like 300 ms whereas in other games like blockwars I am in 80 ms or above but below 110 ms.
- Queuing different regions: if at all We get queued 9 out of 10 times we get queued to different region where we are extremely laggy. but this problem is for many others as well, so pvping people becomes really irritating when people have delayed knockback and ping reach as well. And if some player clips us, from their POV we might be looking like cheating with reach or having no knockback which can get us banned even though there is no mistake of ours which is pretty annoying.

By an Large this update is not really a great one and I request cubecraft staffs to revert it back
Thanks
xXMasterRedx

svlxv

Jul 3, 2024
Greetings Fellow Members and Staff, There was a recent update on FFA queuing system on bedrock cubecraft with queueing systems.
I personally dont know the motive behind this update but I will list down few problems me and my friends face with this update:
yes thats right. the notifications will ask to us to wait with an estimated time of 0 seconds or 2 seconds. then after waiting till 10 seconds it gives an error that unable to queue.
- Super Laggy: so regarding this even if I get queued to my home region, somehow i get a very high ping in ffa like 300 ms whereas in other games like blockwars I am in 80 ms or above but below 110 ms.
- Queuing different regions: if at all We get queued 9 out of 10 times we get queued to different region where we are extremely laggy. but this problem is for many others as well, so pvping people becomes really irritating when people have delayed knockback and ping reach as well. And if some player clips us, from their POV we might be looking like cheating with reach or having no knockback which can get us banned even though there is no mistake of ours which is pretty annoying.

By an Large this update is not really a great one and I request cubecraft staffs to revert it back
Thanks
xXMasterRedx
Yes they need to revert this or I'm gonna quit

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I would like to note that none of what you are describing is intended behavior, the matchmaking update for FFA is not meant to cause you lag, to delay your joining times, or to match you into the wrong region. There are just symptoms that we are currently having as our development team works hard to make the necessary adjustments to make the system work, as such, it does not make much sense to "revert" the update, rather than "adjust" it to the way it should work.

The frustration is understandable but I am sure everyone would be appreciative of some patience as things get sorted out, the unspoken technical benefits of migrating FFA to the new system are big, and outweigh the current issues which again, are not intended features, just symptoms that need to be treated as the system adjusts.

hamidfi8er22

Oct 24, 2023

Thanks
xXMasterRed

Thanks
xXMasterRedx
Totally agree with that. This update is suckss

FatCatVays

Nov 7, 2023

Thanks
xXMasterRedx
I agree its pretty dumb

Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom