Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Sup folks, I think the side-task reward "tank" should be reworked in bridges 5v5 only and not in ctf 5v5. So, if you don't know, the side-task reward called tank makes you 3 blocks tall, and have 20 hearts, which I don't disagree with, it should be like that, what I think should be reworked, is how to get the reward. So, I've recently been back to grinding bridges 5v5, and tank has been really annoying. I've been getting it in games where I don't do anything other than scoring pits, meaning I complete the side task by scoring an amount of pits. And in my opinion that doesn't make sense. If someone is scoring pits only, they shouldn't be rewarded by getting tank. Tank makes it harder to fit into the pit, and makes it easier for the other team to hit you off on the bridge, so it is more of a disadvantage. It's gotten to this point where we always intentionally void when we receive tank, to not have it. So, I got 4 different solutions.
1: Make it that after you've completed the side-task, you need to click on "redeem" when you receive tank. So that you could also not get it.
2: Make it impossible to receive for scoring an amount of pits. Because as I've explained in the suggestion, it simply doesn't make sense, and is a disadvantage.
3: Make it that you receive tank, but after scoring once, you stop having it, instead of having it for the rest of the game or till you die.
4: The simplest solution: remove it from bridges entirely.
Lemme know what you think down below.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup folks, I think the side-task reward "tank" should be reworked in bridges 5v5 only and not in ctf 5v5. So, if you don't know, the side-task reward called tank makes you 3 blocks tall, and have 20 hearts, which I don't disagree with, it should be like that, what I think should be reworked, is how to get the reward. So, I've recently been back to grinding bridges 5v5, and tank has been really annoying. I've been getting it in games where I don't do anything other than scoring pits, meaning I complete the side task by scoring an amount of pits. And in my opinion that doesn't make sense. If someone is scoring pits only, they shouldn't be rewarded by getting tank. Tank makes it harder to fit into the pit, and makes it easier for the other team to hit you off on the bridge, so it is more of a disadvantage. It's gotten to this point where we always intentionally void when we receive tank, to not have it. So, I got 4 different solutions.
1: Make it that after you've completed the side-task, you need to click on "redeem" when you receive tank. So that you could also not get it.
2: Make it impossible to receive for scoring an amount of pits. Because as I've explained in the suggestion, it simply doesn't make sense, and is a disadvantage.
3: Make it that you receive tank, but after scoring once, you stop having it, instead of having it for the rest of the game or till you die.
Yes its really annoying and especially whene you want to enter place of 2 block

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Honestly I’ve always hated getting tank in bridges. Thank you for making this suggestion!
I would prefer it get removed entirely from that gamemode, but I would be ok with it if they changed it to be redeemable instead.
Bruh my longest post and maybe most important got only 3 agrees 😭
Sorry I have no clue how I didn’t see this before :(
I even have notifs enabled for this sub-forum and still somehow missed it xD
IMG_5987.jpeg

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Tank generally needs a rework. Besides the health boost, its actually a major disadvantage to have it, and its really irritating that its applied instantly instead of being redeemable later, like the care package.

Also, btw, it is bugged. If you take a pit with it, you'll be reverted back to normal health but you will still be larger.

Firstly, the camera needs to be moved to actually be at head level, so that way I know how tall I actually am.

Secondly, due to the larger size of both the visible player model and hitbox making you a larger target its only fair for tank players to have additional reach, I mean: at least 1-1.5 extra blocks of it.

Thirdly, knockback on tank players should either be removed completely or reduced significantly, as of right now any player who is half-capable of hitting a combo can kill a tank with extreme ease and the tank player can't do anything about it.

Lastly, it should also come with an additonal resistance I effect to make it a little more worth using without having the strongest armor in the game and to truly make it feel like a "tank" when you do have the stronger armor available.

And as a way to balance it off, tank players should have a slowness I effect that can not disappear from powerups and will only disappear if they stop being tanks (aka: if they die).

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜