Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello everyone :) . I am here to suggest to you something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

Secret Achievements!

What is a Secret Achievement?
It is an achievement that is not told to you, and you must find out on your own how to obtain it.

Why would we need this?
This is mainly for those who completed all the achievements and want to achieve more or are up for a challenge to try and figure out how to achieve them ;) . It would be quite fun to also experiment with different things hoping you finally get the achievement!
EDIT : Another reason for this to get added is for you to try out different strategies which may or may not give you the achievement.

Where would they be?
These achievements will be in most/all gamemodes. In the achievements section of that game you would see a minor hint which is in the achievement's title, without any more information given to you. For example Secret Achievement #1 "Exploder", you're hint is 'exploder which means it has something to do with TNT ;) . The rest will be up to you to figure out!

What are the prizes?

It depends on the achievement . If an achievement would be considered difficult to achieve it would have a more valuable prize!

Is their any other way to obtain hints?
On some occasions Cubecraft staff members might tweet something on their Twitter or hint something on the Forums or even say something on Discord to give you an extra hint on how to achieve a secret achievement. So make sure to join their Discord, the Forums, and follow their Twitter!

Some Examples Of Secret Achievements :

Eggwars :

"Mother's Anger"
Loose your egg and destroy the same team's (the team that broke your egg) egg within 3 minutes.
"Over-Protective"
Cover your egg with many layers of different blocks.
"Flying Egg Cracker"
Destroy an egg while falling from 5 blocks without touching the ground

Skywars :

"Arrow Shower?"
Shoot 5 arrows at someone then punch them off holding an arrow
"Rampage"
Kill 15 players in one game of Skywars using a sword
"Miner"
Mine a block underneath someone making them fall into the void.
sorry if some of the Skywars achievements aren't as nice. I don't play Skywars that much ;P
----------------------------------------------------------
What are your thoughts on Secret Achievements?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this suggestion feel free to mention them!

It is an achievement you unlock and achieve on your own with no hints other than the name of the achievement.
Before replying about a question please read the entire thread as I may have already answered your question. That is if you only read this part..

EDIT: Clarification : You do not have need all regular achievements to achieve the secret ones. At any time you may attempt to achieve these secret achievement!

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello everyone :) . I am here to suggest to you something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

Secret Achievements!

What is a Secret Achievement?
It is an achievement that is not told to you, and you must find out on your own how to obtain it.

Why would we need this?
This is mainly for those who completed all the achievements and want to achieve more or are up for a challenge to try and figure out how to achieve them ;) . It would be quite fun to also experiment with different things hoping you finally get the achievement!

Where would they be?
These achievements will be in most/all gamemodes. In the achievements section of that game you would see a minor hint which is in the achievement's title, without any more information given to you. For example Secret Achievement #1 "Exploder", you're hint is 'exploder which means it has something to do with TNT ;) . The rest will be up to you to figure out!

What are the prizes?

It depends on the achievement . If an achievement would be considered difficult to achieve it would have a more valuable prize!

Is their any other way to obtain hints?
On some occasions Cubecraft staff members might tweet something on their Twitter or hint something on the Forums or even say something on Discord to give you an extra hint on how to achieve a secret achievement. So make sure to join their Discord, the Forums, and follow their Twitter!

Some Examples Of Secret Achievements :

Eggwars :

"Mother's Anger"
Loose your egg and destroy the same team's (the team that broke your egg) egg within 3 minutes.
"Over-Protective"
Cover your egg with many layers of different blocks.
"Flying Egg Cracker"
Destroy an egg while falling from 5 blocks without touching the ground

Skywars :

"Arrow Shower?"
Shoot 5 arrows at someone then punch them off holding an arrow
"Rampage"
Kill 15 players in one game of Skywars using a sword
"Miner"
Mine a block underneath someone making them fall into the void.
sorry if some of the Skywars achievements aren't as nice. I don't play Skywars that much ;P
----------------------------------------------------------
What are your thoughts on Secret Achievements?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this suggestion feel free to mention them!

It is an achievement you unlock and achieve on your own with no hints other than the name of the achievement.
Before replying about a question please read the entire thread as I may have already answered your question. That is if you only read this part..
That would actually be pretty cool! I like how it's "unknown" and stuff.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I dont like secret achievements, because it is funny for doing that. If you have secret achievement it Will become very weird.
funny for doing that?
Anyways it will make it challenging and quite fun to try and find out how to obtain these secret achievements. What if you completed all achievements and have nothing else to do? You try and figure out how to get the secret achievements while goofing off. It would be really cool if you achieved one while trying to do another one :) .
I'd feel discouraged not knowing what on earth I'm supposed to do in order to achieve the hidden goals.
Just do whatever you want XD and hope for the best. You could also probably ask someone who did the achievement for a few more hints :P, that is if you really needed it.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't like them to be secret, but instead to be hardcore like the "True Challenge" from Tower Defence. where its near to impossible. I like the idea of the Rampage Achievement, killing 15 players.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't like them to be secret, but instead to be hardcore like the "True Challenge" from Tower Defence. where its near to impossible.
The achievements do not have to be difficult. It just makes you explore and try a few different things hoping to gain it.
I like the idea of the Rampage Achievement, killing 15 players.
It was just an example :P , it doesn't have to be hard.

Another reason for this to get added is for you to try out different strategies which may or may not give you the achievement. (Will be edited to main thread)

Reactions: Jef15ist
D

Deleted member 204478

I fully support this idea.
Secret achievements can be truly difficult, for this reason, I would suggest to only put in 1 or 2 secret achievements in each game.
And as said in the thread above, it really gives players a challenge when all the other achievements are completed.
Quality suggestion by the way! ;)

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this would be a cool thing to add, but as players get them they would be telling others how to get them and they wouldn't really be "secret" at that point.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think this would be a cool thing to add, but as players get them they would be telling others how to get them and they wouldn't really be "secret" at that point.
Which will make the community more active and interactive with each other :) It would also make the CC player base increase because their is something you have to discover !

only put in 1 or 2 secret achievements in each game
Well eventually people will get them so CC might have to slowly add newer ones to keep players interested.

Last edited:

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I support this idea in some ways.

First of all,I think that EVERYONE should be able to unlock Secret Achievements, as obtaining all the achievements can be hard. Secondly, they would probably need to come up with new secret achievements at least every month. People can spread the word about Secret Achievements which would kind of ruin the fun. Lastly, this would make players play more games and definitely be a good idea!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
First of all,I think that EVERYONE should be able to unlock Secret Achievements, as obtaining all the achievements can be hard.
Oh I think you misunderstood me. In the thread I meant to say it will just be a new column of achievements that at anytime you could achieve, not having them unlocked after you get all current achievements .
Secondly, they would probably need to come up with new secret achievements at least every month. People can spread the word about Secret Achievements which would kind of ruin the fun.
Well it really depends on the achievement. If it is difficult to pull off or if it is easy.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
people are saying how they don't like not knowing what to do what if you didn't know about the achievement till you got it so you weren't focused on finding out what to do

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
people are saying how they don't like not knowing what to do what if you didn't know about the achievement till you got it so you weren't focused on finding out what to do
Sorry but I didn't understand a thing you said. Can you please rephrase it?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom