Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 6.32.52 PM.png

Secret Project #1 has just been moved out of [In Progress] and into [Testing]. This project has been worked on for over 6 months now. Considering the fact that Secret Project #2 was worked on for only a month and a half and was an entirely new gamemode, I think it's safe to assume that this update is going to be pretty big. I think it could be something to do with a new region or maybe new lobbies because of the 🌍 emoji in the title. What do you think it will be?

Last edited:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 231977
Secret Project #1 has just been moved out of [In Progress] and into [Testing]. This project has been worked on for over 6 months now. Considering the fact that Secret Project #2 was worked on for only a month and a half and was an entirely new gamemode, I think it's safe to assume that this update is going to be pretty big. I think it could be something to do with a new region or maybe new lobbies because of the 🌍emoji in the title. What do you think it will
It will be cool! Lets hope better anticheat

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 231977
Secret Project #1 has just been moved out of [In Progress] and into [Testing]. This project has been worked on for over 6 months now. Considering the fact that Secret Project #2 was worked on for only a month and a half and was an entirely new gamemode, I think it's safe to assume that this update is going to be pretty big. I think it could be something to do with a new region or maybe new lobbies because of the 🌍emoji in the title. What do you think it will be?
man im so excited i hope it comes out by august 1st

Top Bottom