Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Fun fact: Sentinel doesn't (always) ban on the spot, is still has ban waves, meaning that they might not get banned in your game, but a few games later the cheater will get banned.

Not always. I encountered this guy yesterday and he's still not been banned

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Fun fact: Sentinel doesn't (always) ban on the spot, is still has ban waves, meaning that they might not get banned in your game, but a few games later the cheater will get banned.
Some players only get banned after 2 - 3 days if they're using less spottable hacks.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, if you think reporting a hacker is a time waste, you just have to wait until he gets banned.

Reactions: SavFun

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
takes too much time
i dont care enough for the server to report hackers

I mean if your making a video about it then you should try at least reporting one player? I mean they get banned or the punishment they deserve

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
From what ive been told nocheat plus is supposed to deal with that, however since nocheat+ is complete garbage to begin with, we have nothing guarding us in between ban waves

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
D
In that recording, about 4-5 hackers just blew up in front of me.is that the anti cheat or what?
Dude learn 1.9 pvp. Less hackers. More skill unlike you're fast mouse clicks. And If you can't be arsed to report them then that's just your problem. Now don't get TRIGGERED and have a nice cuppa.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom