Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IApL

Aug 7, 2017
If any of the staff team have a chance to do this, it would be great :D

ok lets start, i was wondering if you would make a series on how to make a server like cubecraft where we can have some plugins from the server itself, and maybe a basic downloadable anti-cheat :D

thank you for reading.

- IApLYT

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hi @IApL

I highly doubt this would happen, due to the fact we don't release any of our custom created plugins from the server that the developers have created specifically for cubecraft. The same goes for Anti-Cheat because that was created for cubecraft not for other server or to the general public. There are many free basic plugins similar to the ones that we use, example anti-cheat (NoCheatPlus).

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
ive done that but i want one which is 24/7 where i dont have to leave my pc on and also free
It is very hard to find free server's. Almost impossible. You most likely will have to pay for your server. I am not really the person to talk to about this, but what I know is that almost all servers must be paid for to keep running. I also know that it comes with a lot of plugins. If you really need help, go to minecraft.net/download. That will give you some help with downloading plugins and anti-cheats.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is very hard to find free server's. Almost impossible. You most likely will have to pay for your server. I am not really the person to talk to about this, but what I know is that almost all servers must be paid for to keep running. I also know that it comes with a lot of plugins. If you really need help, go to minecraft.net/download. That will give you some help with downloading plugins and anti-cheats.
It isn't impossible :).
I would suggest searching that up online.

@IApL

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
"I want a 24/7 server for free and developers to take time to show me how to replicate their success" Sounds legit ;)

Making a tutorial wouldn't be useful any way as the methods we use are a lot different than the systems for small Minecraft servers. I'm sure you'll be able to find some tutorials online. You could always get started with a Minecraft Realm if you just want something easy.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
If any of the staff team have a chance to do this, it would be great :D

ok lets start, i was wondering if you would make a series on how to make a server like cubecraft where we can have some plugins from the server itself, and maybe a basic downloadable anti-cheat :D

thank you for reading.

- IApLYT
Yeah I think this is undo-able its too hard to implement into the game.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hello @IApL
As this is a creative idea, There are many plugins made for CubeCraft only, As the AntiCheat, Setienel (I don't know if that's right) was made by @CrazymanJR for cubecraft ONLY, There are many other simple plugins you could make like cubecraft has, As WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, And way more,
This is very much impossible to do as you cannot have the same developers make the same plugins for your server you would like to make :)
Sorry, Good though though
-FactionsAustin

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I know a good place i have used it for a few weeks its called minehut you have to register and you can make 2 free servers here is the link
the free minecraft hosting website
Hey, please don't necro-post, this is against our rules:
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom