Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Please wait patiently for the shield update to be released. I'm not sure if the Developers are busy with it, but it'll be released eventually.
It has been more than 1 year waiting for it (I saw it since the first time I joined CCGN), I think we shouldn't wait more time. If they will release it, it should be soon, I mean within 5 months as max.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It has been more than 1 year waiting for it (I saw it since the first time I joined CCGN), I think we shouldn't wait more time. If they will release it, it should be soon, I mean within 5 months as max.
Yeah I know, you're right about it. I don't know why it's taking such a long time.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah I know, you're right about it. I don't know why it's taking such a long time.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-shield.185758/ <- He already finished it by himself. So I doubt making it will be difficult.
But implementing it into every game could take a while. Besides I'm sure Cubecraft wants to release other cool stuff alongside it. So we should stay patient. Another 3 years and it's here ;) /s

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I believe that asking for updates is against the forums rules. The shield has been in the making for a long time now. The best thing we can do now is what @Dotsially said "Is to stay patient." I actually believe that this will be a very cool addition to the vanity update. I hope that the shields will be available to everyone not only donors. Or if the tiers of shield colors could vary from the different donor levels

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
yes yes please
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom