Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want to see a Season 2 Of Sapphire Interviews?

• Yes I would love to see one more seasons with people you got recommended.

• I would rather it be one season:D

• Other suggestion comment down below ^-^

• 💙💜

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! I have been working on this series for a good while. We started with @SugaaKat then now the last video will be soon done of season 1. In this series are the goal of Sapphire Interviews to Interview: Cubecraft Staff/Partners/Youtubers and Twitch Streamers/ Notable people and lastly people I think would be interesting to hear from. I have got many recommendations/suggestions for people to interview. All feedback has been so fun to see, what did you think about the series? Would you want to see a second season after the last video is out? Should I add more people we interview than the current themes I have? Should we have longer interviews with more questions or should we have shorter interviews? Have a good rest of your day!:D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I really love the series and would definitely like to see a season 2.
I like how some interviews are longer and some are shorter, it’s a good variety of content.
I would really like to see more staff interviews (maybe even some with admins or devs) and some with notable Forum members such as Eli, Hoshi, and Roxrock.

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! I have been working on this series for a good while. We started with @SugaaKat then now the last video will be soon done of season 1. In this series are the goal of Sapphire Interviews to Interview: Cubecraft Staff/Partners/Youtubers and Twitch Streamers/ Notable people and lastly people I think would be interesting to hear from. I have got many recommendations/suggestions for people to interview. All feedback has been so fun to see, what did you think about the series? Would you want to see a second season after the last video is out? Should I add more people we interview than the current themes I have? Should we have longer interviews with more questions or should we have shorter interviews? Have a good rest of your day!:D
i personally haven't watched any youtube videos since the past week or so since i didn't get any interesting suggestions, but i saw your first interview's thumbnail and i was intrigued
so go on!

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! I got forced to watch your interviews by dreamer, but I really enjoyed them! Maybe it would be possible to have a little more interaction with the person you are interviewing, for example by playing some as well. I don't know how this would affect the way the series is right now, and whether it is possible, but it seems like a lot of fun to also see some gameplay!

Let season 2 come however no matter what, it is great!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I really want to see more interviews with other players and youtubers and staff team

The 2 series must be add

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm joining the opinion of everyone else, I would love to see another season of interviews.

Looking at the interviews themselves, I think you have a very nice format, you try to interview players from the staff, partner team as well as just normal community members, which gives the whole series a very nice mix and I'm always excited about getting surprised with who the next person interviewed will be. Keep that up, it a very nice format. Personally I like the length somewhere in the 8 - 10 minutes timeframe, but changing it up and giving it variation also makes every interview feel unique. I also love the idea of having some games in the background, maybe it would also be a fun thing to have a duel with the interviewee, to make the entire video even more exciting.

In the end whatever you decide, I just hope that you continue with the series and that you make sure to do what you have done with the interviews so far. Make us curious and excited!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Should i start making cubecraft content? i want to start youtube but i dont know if i should
Reesle wrote on marshduck11's profile.
Cool pfp 🤩
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
Top Bottom