Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should staff be allowed to specifically say what you have done wrong in the rejection process

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
A common reason people are rejected In helper applications is to do with "Being worried about your interactions with the community" that isn't the problem but specifically the fact that there is a rule saying you are not allowed to know what exactly you have done to warrant this, this i feel is extremely unhelpful, as you know you can apply for helper once a month so I do not see how it will honestly be possible for anyone to pin-point any exact interaction they have had with the community especially in that large timeframe when it is expected of you to be as active as possible.

There are plenty of problems in the fact that how will anyone know that something is inappropriate when they are not told what they have done, what is classed as inappropriate can be entirely oppinion based so it is difficult to "reflect on what you have done" when it is solely based off the oppinions and rules of cubecraft staff that you as the player have not been made aware of too much in the first place due to the rules being being very vague to cover as many topics as possible. What i mean by that is that there is no individual rule stated that you cannot say each swear word as that would be ridiculous, meaning it is easier to just state to have "no bad language" to cover all topics (i hope you get the jist)

I propose that staff should be allowed to tell us exactly what we do wrong and what we say wrong because I know of a fair few people that have suffered from this and have not known what they have done wrong in anyway, it not only makes staff look very untrustworthy but it also doesn't help with any sort of self improvement making it alot harder for people to reapply.

This will probably go ignored but if you feel my oppinion is very valid and disagree with how staff are running this process please vote on the poll.

Thank you :)

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
UK
Pronouns
She/Her
It may not be based on one specific interaction but just your behaviour in the community in general. You can't ever be rude as a staff member so they probably just want you to learn to control your behaviour. If you don't know where you went wrong then that is part of the problem.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
On my first helper application, I was denied for “Staff observes some toxic/unacceptable behavior On the network” I started a conversation with the person that denied it, and they said they couldn’t provide me with evidence. I didn’t know what I did wrong, so it would be nice if they told you exactly what to improve.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom