Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
hello. I was gifted a skyblock rank by @Reesle (THANKS) today and i joined my skyblock profile to buy some furniture since the skyblock rank gives you access to furniture…. BUT I WAS MET WITH THIS DEVASTATING SCREEN……

IMG_2570.jpeg

SHOCKING….. I WAS PROMISED FURNITURE! IT SAYS IT RIGHT HERE IN THE SKYBLOCK RANK’s DESCRIPTION.

IMG_2572.jpeg

SO EITHER THE SKYBLOCK RANK IS LYING…… or YALL ARE JUST TRYING TO STEAL OUR MONEY!1!1!

i was heartbroken. My heart shattered into a miillion pieces. i wanted to sit on a virtual couch. But cubecraft came and locked the only thing i wanted most in life behind a paywall. WHY..

Reactions: Reesle

ItzJxrry

Jun 3, 2024
hello. I was gifted a skyblock rank by @Reesle (THANKS) today and i joined my skyblock profile to buy some furniture since the skyblock rank gives you access to furniture…. BUT I WAS MET WITH THIS DEVASTATING SCREEN……

View attachment 232688
SHOCKING….. I WAS PROMISED FURNITURE! IT SAYS IT RIGHT HERE IN THE SKYBLOCK RANK’s DESCRIPTION.

View attachment 232690

SO EITHER THE SKYBLOCK RANK IS LYING…… or YALL ARE JUST TRYING TO STEAL OUR MONEY!1!1!

i was heartbroken. My heart shattered into a miillion pieces. i wanted to sit on a virtual couch. But cubecraft came and locked the only thing i wanted most in life behind a paywall. WHY..
Im so sad 4 u

• Heart
Reactions: Xi :3

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020

View attachment 232688

View attachment 232690

There are some Furniture with the Skyblock Rank, But there is also a separate Pack for other furniture items

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
There are some Furniture with the Skyblock Rank, But there is also a separate Pack for other furniture items
they make us PAY for MORE FURNITURE?!
When it said “Furniture!” i thought they meant ALL furniture items but just giving access to a few is not fair, afterall we are paying for a rank which is supposed to give us more than a bundle

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
You get the furniture in the pictures and the furniture pack has the furniture in those pictures. Why have a furniture pack if the rank gives all the furniture...

Literally the first picture you see when on the marketplace.. 👀

1723900468196.png

Reactions: Eli

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
they make us PAY for MORE FURNITURE?!
When it said “Furniture!” i thought they meant ALL furniture items but just giving access to a few is not fair, afterall we are paying for a rank which is supposed to give us more than a bundle
it does give quite a lot

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

View attachment 232688

View attachment 232690

(YOU’RE WELCOME)
Yeah unfortunately you only obtain 5 furniture items with the rank.

Also I could’ve swore I only had to pay 660 Minecoins when I bought the furniture pack …

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
(YOU’RE WELCOME)
Yeah unfortunately you only obtain 5 furniture items with the rank.

Also I could’ve swore I only had to pay 660 Minecoins when I bought the furniture pack …
Still a scam why would they add a furninure pack seperate from the rank when skyblock isn’t a very popular game
edit: skyblock is a somewhat popular game

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Still a scam why would they add a furninure pack seperate from the rank when skyblock isn’t a very popular game
edit: skyblock is a somewhat popular game
What I’ve always thought is that instead of removing or merging the furniture pack with the rank, they should add more new furniture items to the rank, maybe bringing the total from 5 up to 10.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Guys what happened to the links to cubecraft marketplace items on the cube stats page?
coolzombiee wrote on ajezh12345's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom