Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hire developers so that you guys can update skyblock. It been the same since years.....
Come on use some money and resources....
Although this could’ve been expressed in a more constructive manor, you’re not wrong. Skyblock hasn’t gotten any sort of content update since in years. They really should focus on it, as I’m pretty sure it’s the only game that hasn’t gotten any updates since before the 1.19 server update.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 592315

Also this could’ve been expressed in a more constructive manor, you’re not wrong. Skyblock hasn’t gotten any sort of content update since before in years. They really should focus on it, as I’m pretty sure it’s the only game that hasn’t gotten any updates since before the 1.19 server update.
There is nothing much to say because even they know many people want updates in skyblock and many even have suggested a lot of new ideas for skyblock and new quests. I also read somewhere that the dev who used to handle skyblock and related issues dosent work with them anymore.
Also they have more the enough resources to spend from java and bedrock.
The next problem is where to find the developer my solution is the cubecraft community is pretty big im sure there are gonna be one or two for this position.
The thing which matters the most is there interest in developing and updating skyblock.
And if the say that they dont have enough resources then i mean what was the point of updating eggwars so many times and at the end reverting it back to how it was(how you got resources for this now??)
So that was it.

There is nothing much to say because even they know many people want updates in skyblock and many even have suggested a lot of new ideas for skyblock and new quests. I also read somewhere that the dev who used to handle skyblock and related issues dosent work with them anymore.
The next problem is where to find the developer my solution is the cubecraft community is pretty big im sure there are gonna be one or two for this position.
The thing which matters the most is there interest in developing and updating skyblock.
And if the say that they dont have enough resources then i mean what was the point of updating eggwars so many times and at the end reverting it back to how it was(how you got resources for this now??)
So that was it.

I heard the end is coming soon bro
The end or 'THE END'??😂

Reactions: Reesle

SkiBoy05

Jun 21, 2024
So that was it.

The end or 'THE END'??😂
Both! 😂 😂 😂

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Should i start making cubecraft content? i want to start youtube but i dont know if i should
Reesle wrote on marshduck11's profile.
Cool pfp 🤩
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
Top Bottom